Chapter 2-the glade

W.I.C.K.E.D is good..

I woke up with the sunlight streaming In my face and then I saw a shadow move outside it was newt and he unlocked my door and started to move in my quarters and then I asked "where are the showers" and I grabbed some clothes and followed newt around the glade till we reached the showers and then I closed the door.

When I arrived at the showers I closed the door when I saw a boy comes in and sees me in my bra and pants and his name was Louis and he said "your beautiful" and he grabbed my arms and started kissing me and I screamed and then i saw him on the floor and I looked up and newt was there while Minho and Gally pulled him out and newt grabbed my hand and asked "if I was ok" and I replied "yes and he grabbed my clothes and I put them back on and then newt said " want to go and see frypan" and I said "yes I'm hungry" and then newt grabbed my hand and then he took me to frypan where he cooked us 2 bacon sandwich and he took me to a tree which sits behind the glade and in front of the walls and he both sat there my head was on newts shoulders and he looked at me and said " I love you Blake and he kissed me on my temple" and newt grabbed my hand and took me to bed and stayed with me till my eyes shut...

Chapter 2-Done this is for kianataylor02 and Fangirlalways14😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 and comment if you want more🌷