Last Chapter

Anne POV

Jimin swing my hand back and forth. I started to giggled at his cute act, we walked by a lake. Jimin and I looked at the lake and smiled.

I felt a arm around my waist bringing me closer. I out my hand on his chest and my head on his shoulder

"This has been a perfect day for me" I said with a smile

"It's not over yet" Jimin says with a smile making me confuse

"Follow me" Jimin says as we walked to a food place for dinner.

"What would you like?" He asks me.

"I'll have the chicken and chips" I said

"I'll have the same" he says as the person went.

"Now what? I can't wait that long" I said looking at the table

"How about we just chat about rubbish and wait till he comes back?" Jimin suggested as I nodded

A few minutes later the man came back with our food

"Want any drinks?" He asks

"I'll have cola" I said

"I'll have sprit" Jimin says and not long later our drinks came.

We began to eat, and not going to lie the food are pretty good.

After we were done, we left and it started to rain.

"The brain won't ruin our day" Jimin says as he put my hood up.

We walked to the woods, I hold onto Jimin's hand tightly. Scared that I will get hurt or something like that. I heard Jimin giggled, I turned and saw him hiding it.

"What's so funny?" I asks

"Just you being adorable" he says holding my waist once again making me calm down.

"Jimin, where are we going?" I asks

"Somewhere" was only he said

"But where?" I whined

"We are going to the lake" he smiled

We saw the lake and sat near it, I saw that it was getting dark.

"Jimin should!d we go home?" I asks

"But we just got here" he says

"But it's getting late and I'm worried of something bad will happen to is" I said now shaking.

"Aw, Anne, don't worry, nothing will happen, believe me" he says bringing me close.

"I love you Jimin, and I will always will" I said kissing his lips.

"I love you too, forever and always" he smiled and two of us got up and walked home.

"Jimin" I said

"Yeah?" He looked at me

"Thank you" I said

"For?" He asks in confusion

"Thank you for helping me and seeing that I don't love Luke but you" I smiled

"Ah, Anne, that wasn't me, that was you, you knew you love someone else and not him" he said and kissed my forehead and we made it to my house.

"Anne" Jimin said looking at my eyes

"You trusted yourself, you knew you had a bad feeling in him, you believe in yourself, which is why I love you so much" Jimin says kissing ms.

"Goodbye Anne, see you at schoo!" He says and waved

"Bye!" I said and walked in my house

I did it!

Jimin is right.

I knew something was bad with Luke, I trust myself and believe in myself.

I smiled and look at the window. I put my hand at the window and smiled.

I believe in myself that Luke was using me...

Now I know...

Luke used me for enjoyment and never loved me.

The End

Author notes

I hope you like the story, I'm actually proud on this story, I like it, I hope you all do as well, now I will do my other one that I wanted to do :)