?Moonlight?

Just added that Porg there because it's cute... 🤣

Serena PoV

What a terrible night. I'm tossing and turning every five minutes loving but somehow dreading tomorrow. My second Pokemon Master Class show.

What if I make it back to aria and I just lose again? Everyone will think I'm a complete loser. Ugh.

I jump down from the top bunk, trying not to wake Bonnie up and throw my dressing gown on. "I'll get a glass of water quickly and come back without waking anyone up."

I slide my slippers on and head out the door, I see the water machine on the other side of the hall and pretend I'm in an action game. 'Ok that's my target, gotta get to there without waking anyone up' I think.

BAM!

And I'm off, scurrying down the corridor in my slippers, doing James Bond rolls at 1:00 in the morning. Who cares if people wake up? I'm having fun!

'And serenas edging more and more closer to the water fountain then ever before! Will she make it without waking anyone up? We're all on the edge of our seats here!'

WHOOSH!

I roll over and grab a cup, place it on the stand and whack the on button.

"YEAH!" I whisper, but kinda shouting... you get me right?

As I place my hand on the cup I hear a click, I ignore it and start gulping it down.

"Serena?"

I turn around, the shock of someone's voice causing the fragile paper cup to spill on my shirt, "dammit"

I look properly after rubbing my eyes and see Ash, "Oh hi"

"What are you doing out here?" He laughs. Guess he heard me re-in acting James Bond Huh.

"I didn't want to wake everyone up!" I say as I try and get up but stumble on my oversized dressing gown.

"Let me help you" He says while giggling, he lifts me up and we start walking back to our room.

"So what were you actually doing out here?"

I smirk, "I made it into a sort of game, I was bored and I'm half asleep. You know what I'm like when I'm half asleep!"

"Tell me about it! Once you pretended you were the MI5 and told pikachu that he looked more like a kangaroo than a mouse! Also you blamed goodra (when he was a goomy) for sending hateful emails to Miette. He doesn't have hands for God's sake!"

We both laugh quietly as we tiptoe down the corridor.

I climb back in bed and fall asleep.

🌜~🌛~🌜~🌛~🌜~🌛~🌜~🌛

Ash POV

After putting Serena back to bed after her 'James Bond' fiasco, I still couldn't sleep. I looked across and saw Serena asleep.

I got down carefully, trying not to wake Clemont and got up to Serena and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Serena?" I whispered every time I poked her.

She woke up and smiled at me. Thank god. Thought she was gonna kill me or something if I woke her up.

"Um I can't sleep..."

"Mmmm"

She mumbled as she rolled over and patted a space next to her, did she think I was Bonnie?

"Um Serena.. it's me Ash??"

"I know"

I heard her say, so (blushing) I crawled next to her and lied down. She turned to face me and smiled, I smiled back.

"Hey" I said awkwardly

"Hi" she giggles.

We stayed like that for ages until she gave me a little peck on the cheek and turned around, blushing like crazy, I gave her one back and we fell asleep. Serena in my arms