Chapter 2

During the morning Butters was safe from Stan and Cartman because Kenny was around.

At lunch time Kenny had to go talk to somebody for his classes. Butters at his locker getting his lunch and books so he can study. All of a suddenly his locker door slammed shut and Butters closes his eyes.

" Hey Fairy turn around."

Butters slowly turns around and sees Stan standing in front of him with his hand on his locker keeping it closed. Cartman is behind him with a smirk upon his fat face. Butters holds into his books tightly and flinches when Stan smacks his lunch out of his hands. Laughing Stan moves out of the way and lets Cartman in front of him. Cartman grabs the front of Butters' shirt and he growls.

" You ready for your routine beating." Cartman says

Without waiting for his answer Cartman just punches his stomach and  holds his neck against the locker. Butters drops his books and reaches up to get Cartman's huge hands off his neck so he can breathe. Stan and Cartman laughs as they watch Butters struggle. Dropping him they walking away laughing Butters just sits up and winces. His stomach hurts and he is probably going to have a bruise there tomorrow.

  Picking up his books Butters goes to history class and studies for the quiz. Kenny is walking by and sees Butters in a classroom studying. The thing that caught his attention is the way his arm rested around his midsection.

Once again he just dismisses it and goes to the cafeteria.

  Kenny walks over to the table with Stan, Kyle, and Cartman. He sits down and takes a french fry from Cartman's tray. Cartman starts to spas out and everybody laughs.