Where it all started

Renea's POV

I slowly walk down the halls not trying to rush back to my room.I can't stop this guilty feeling eating its way inside me.My stomach is twisting and I feel light headed.Why is all I could say why I can't do this I can't keep it in but I know if I tell Tatt won't resist if hurting anyone.It all started when I was 15 after the accident with my brother partler.

Flashback

My brother hates me I will hate my self too.I shot my own brother for what l....I guess I was jealous that he was spending more time with his girlfriend than me.I don't remember shit but I will soon find out.I walking down the street kicking rocks across the sidewalk where there's a row if cars park.This is what I do now I aimlessly walk down this current road what seems like a lifetime to forget about.its a road that shows me the way to my saver to the bar.When I walk in there I show the guard my fake I.d.He gradually shake his head and pointed to my custom chair near the clown picture.yep the clown reflected me I'm the real clown I should be rich for my stupity.

"What will like sweetheart?" the bartender asked .I quickly cover my nose his breath stink of vomit and beer that he probably drunk a couple days ago,nasty man.

"I'll like two shots of brown liquor and one shot of straight vodka" I was going to get completely wasted so this bearable pain will go away for a unrelated 24 hours to myself.

"coming up buttercup "

"just hurry the hell up "

I was tried of his ratchet name calling do I look like a buttercup I was white with brown hair and ocean blue eyes that everyone envy even the people who had them.

He slam the three shits in my face I give him a death stare that made walk the other way he'd came from.

"better u ugly bitch walk that way u fucking coward u lucky th----my threat was interrupted by a handsome boy who had blond hair with sexy green eyes that even out with mines but so different and strangely attractive.

"whoa sweety calm down and have some peace in life for once.

"umm yeah I was but this two shit spelled my drink on the fucking counter and didn't even apologize for it."I said through gritted teeth I was angry as hell.

"heyy look I understand how about u cone over here with me and my lads and I order u another round?"I was thrown back by his kindness but I don't know him probably getting to know won't hurt right?

"ummm sure and what's u name ?"

"oh how rude of me my name is tatt and u are?

"I'm renea moford and nice name it describes u "I said and I can tell I was blushing because of the smirk on his face

"okay renea and thanks I enjoy my it too do u mind if I call u rocky ?"

"no no problem "I sat down and was welcome by a girl who was pretty well she had pretty blue eyes and blond hair .

"hi my name is haliey"

"I'm renea or rocky "

"I will call u rocky and it really pretty"

"thanks u too"

We all immediately bump heads with each other and met on Fridays to go to the bar,but on that Friday it was different well I was different .

"wow so this is y'all hideout?"

"yeah its cool right ?"Hailey ask

"yeah its pretty cool but what do y'all do here?"

"well let's just say we're in a gang"haliey said

"umm excuse me in a....gang no no I'm leaving I'm out peace."I said trying to get away but tatt grip me up and said "u can't leave ur one if us now you know everything and now u sticking with us like before."

"u ....how ....I can't I'm only 15 like....why .....why me....Hailey u knew about this ?"

"y....yeah I did but look on the bright side u finally going to get revenge on who hurt u and partler.

"how ...how did u know "

"we know everything about u u only have two options.option 1stick with us or option 2 leave and won't hesitant to find u and kill u "I was frightened by his remark but I was going to my first instinct and well I was stupid to do this but it was my only chance "okay I will join the gang "

They both had smiles on their face and I thought I made the right choice until we went into that abanded house that's when hell broke loose.

End of flashback

That was the worse day of my life and to still be in that gang hurts but I know that if I quit tatt still won't hesitant to kill me and I can't do that I had to stick with my promise and I have to be in this.