Part 6: Breaking and Entering

Start from the beginning

I pull myself onto it and stand on the back cushions, before jumping to the seat diagonal of me. I continue to jump from seat to seat, ignoring the sharp pain that shoots up my leg and stomach from my movements.

I find an open window and I climb out, jumping to the bar on the underside of the train. The cold metal freezes my fingertips, but I still climb up to the top, when the train starts to move. One of the doors on the side of the train opens and I realize it can be used as a platform. I climb onto the door and pull myself up to the front of the train car.

I climb up onto the edge of the metal platform that's on the outside of the front and back of each car, jumping for the broken ladder on the car that's on the top of the cliff. I pull myself up and into the train car, glad to be standing on a floor again. Nate climbs in the car and it starts to move back, putting us at an angle.

"Come on," Nate picks me up and runs as the car we're in disconnects and starts to fall off the cliff.

He jumps out of the car, still holding me tightly before throwing me onto the top of the cliff and grabbing onto the edge. I land in the soft and cold snow, scrambling onto my feet and pulling my friend onto safe ground. We collapse in the snow, catching our breaths while looking up at the white-grey sky.

"This is horrible," I pant and he chuckles.

"Completely."

~flashback~

The waves lap against the sand of an East Timor beach, and I take a seat across from Nate at a table by the bar. The warm sun beats down on my skin and we both take a sip of beer from our bottles.

"Buy me a drink, sailor?" a deep English accent that I easily recognize asks.

"Harry Flynn," Nate and I say at the same time, setting our bottles down and looking at him.

"Hey, love," Flynn winks at me and I stand up. Harry pulls me into a hug and I rest my head on his chest while he rubs my back. "You're looking great, darling," he whispers in my ear before letting me go.

"You're not looking too bad yourself, Harry," I grin and he chuckles while turning to Nate.

"And Drake, it's good to see you, mate."

The two guys exchange a short hug while I sit down. Harry pulls over a chair and takes a seat beside me, while Nate sits down in his chair and looks at the tall English male,"What are you doing here?"

Flynn smirks and points at Nate and I, "I'm looking for you and the beaut, mate."

I blush slightly, tilting my head to look at my tall friend. "Uh-oh. Should we be flattered, or worried?" I ask and Harry grabs my beer bottle off the table and takes a swig from it.

"Maybe a bit of both," he smirks against the rim of the bottle, making Nate and I laugh. "Look here," he gestures and we lean forward in our seats, "I've got a job for us."

"Really?" Nate questions and Harry sets down a folder on the table and leans forward with a smirk.

"A client is willing to part with a huge sum of cash if we 'acquire' a certain object for him."

"And by acquire, you mean steal?" I ask and Harry nods.

"I prefer using the word 'acquire', love."

I playfully roll my eyes, and Nate chuckles while nodding his head and saying, "All right, we're listening."

Harry grins and flips open the Manila folder, revealing a pamphlet. "Now- you're not gonna like this," he starts and moves the pamphlet so it lies on the middle of the table.