Movie night pt 2 (18+ warning)

( So we both know what this chapter is and if you made it this far [*cough cough* sinners]. Point is this chapter is a lemon so viewer discretion is adviced ) -Boris

((Ps: there is going to be cuss words))

(Recap of the last paragraph in the last chapter: )

Boris pov

I still wasn't sure what I was doing but it felt right as I started removing bendys clothing staring down at his body he was so cute. I'm glad he's mine.

(Now the continuation: )

3rd person point of veiw:

Boris then started unbuttoning his overalls and pulled them down to his knees. He didn't wear boxers so his cock was clearly shown. As for bendy he was blushing hardcore with his clothes removed, and back to the couch.

Boris pov

I had bendys legs with one on each side of my waist getting into position. Then I pushed inside of bendy, " damnit bends-.. losen up a bit I'm having trouble ~ ". My hips moved back and forth as I thrusted slow at first, it's was hard for me at first him being tight and all. I looked down at bendy he was gritting his teeth tearing up a bit, " Fuck boris-.. y-your to big for me it hurts " he had said. Then right as I was about to stop I hit some spot. It must if been the right spot because I heard bendy moan harder.

Bendy pov:

I felt Boris push in without warning. Damnit I wanted to get after him for it but I felt a surge of pain up my spine when he did. Fuck it hurt a lot I groaned as I told him I couldn't handle it. Then I felt him hit a spot which caused me to moan for him to do it harder. He didn't complain to my request as I felt him slam hard on the spot.

3rd person Pov:

Boris started gripping bendys waist thrusting fast and harder then what he started with. By this time bendy was a moaning mess rocking back and forth with Borises' thrusts. Boris then let go of bendys waist and gripped the couch starting to slam hard halfway out and then back inside bendy. Bendy moaned each time as his ass was being pounded. Boris lifted bendys legs getting in a better position as he thrusted further in.

Bendy pov:

Boris did give me a chance he slammed in and out of me. I kept moaning each time he did so. Boris then lifted my legs and thrusted further in. His claws dug into my thighs a bit but I didn't care. I just kept moaning starting to drool a bit as some ink dripped down my forehead. I was practically melting at the immense pleasure. All of a sudden boris slammed hard into me and came as he did so. I moaned loudly and came almost right after.

Boris pov:

I felt like I was gonna cum so I slammed hard and let it loose into bendy. I panted lightly and so was bendy. I grinned as I wasn't done, I then pulled out and turned bendy around pushing him on the arm of the couch making him bend over as i roughly thrusted back in. I put my back to his chest moving my hips back and forth thrusting fast halfway out and then back in. My ears dropped to the side in pleasure as I pounded his ass fast. I could feel the warmth of his body and mine together. Bendys back was arched and he moaned almost every time I thrusted, his demon tail wrapped around my leg his grip getting tighter. I felt his legs quivering in pleasure as some ink dripped down his forehead. I wasn't sure who enjoyed this more. Bendys tongue was out and he was panting heavily while gripping the arm of the couch tight. I was getting close again so I started slamming hard and fast in and out of bendy rapidly. I stuck my tongue out in pleasure as my ears where still at the side, my tail wagging. I moaned as I slammed hard further in bendy and came for the second time. I panted and relaxed on bendys back picking his cheek " I love you my little devil ". I chucked as he said he loved me also.

Bendy pov:

I panted heavily but managed to tell boris I loved him. My ass is gonna hurt tommarow is what I thought as boris pulled out and I collapsed on the couch tired. He closed my eyes and instantly fell alseep but woke up too boris carrying me to his room, setting me on his bed and laying beside me while pulling a blanket over us. I smiled and fell back asleep as he wrapped an arm around me.

( Okay so I hadn't updated in a while so this was rushed. Well hope it was good and if you find a spelling or grammer mistake I'll try to fix it. Well I'll cya later sinners lmao don't worry I'm the sinner for writing this. Welp bye)
-Boris