The devil and the wolf

Bendy pov

Bendy had known Boris for a while already and for some reason always wanted to be around and near him. Bendy figured maybe it was because he was deeply in love. At this moment he was sitting at a chair lost in thought when boris approached him. " Hey bendy " Boris smiled. Bendy smiled back snapping out of his daydream " Oh hey boris " he smiled. " Hey bendy do you mind telling me where the wrench is ? "Boris asked, "Theres a pipe in need of fixing down by the ink pumps and I havent seen it ". Boris had said as he sat down for a break. " hmm now that you mention it I think I have seen one just follow me buddy " bendy smiled and walked down the hall motioning for Boris to follow him. Boris got up and followed bendy to a closet. As bendy opened the door he thought to himself how he could ever tell boris how he felt but just then I idea sparked in his head why tell Boris when he could show him. Bendy reached down and grabbed a wrench them proceeded to hand it to boris. Boris smiled " thanks bendy I knew I could count on you " Boris said as he headed down the hallway while bendy went to sit back down plotting something.

( Welp theres the first part its a bit short but only because its the first well cya next time in the next chapter -Boris )