Back to street where we began

Start from the beginning

"We can't go back there," i grabbed her shoulder and she came to a stop, "it's not safe for you."

"Why do you love me," she asked just above a whisper.

I turned her around so she was facing me.

"(Y/n), I don't know how many times i have to tell you this for you to understand, just because you don't love yourself doesn't mean I don't either. You are perfect and i love everything about you. All of your "imperfections" are fucking beautiful. I don't know what else i can say to show you that i love you," he cried.

"I'm sorry," she whispered as she hugged me.

"You don't need to be sorry, you just need to trust me a little more."

"But i made you cry."

"Hey, now we're even," i smiled as i ran my hands up and down her waist.

She shivered under my touch which made me smile.

"You wanna go to the cemetery now," i questioned.

"Yeah," she frowned.

~time skip to the cemetery~

"So why did you want to come back to this place," i asked confused.

"Well, after my parents died a few years ago they were brought here for the funeral," (y/n) began, "they would have been buried here if I hadn't ruined the funeral.

"What do you mean," i asked.

There is no way she could have ruined a funeral.

Right.

"Well, I was younger and didn't know how to handle the situation. Let's just say there was fire. People saw me start the fire so they called police.

"Wait, why did you set the building on fire?"

"Well, there were these men in white suits that told me they had to take me down to the police station to ask me a few questions about my parents death. They weren't police officers though. They were from BLI. They wanted to take me so i did What i could do best. Caused a distraction.
I set the building on fire and ran."

"What the hell is BLI?"

"Well, after we moved from here, we lived in California for a few years. While we were living in California, a business called BLI started growing. They sold medications that were supposed ti make things like depression and anxiety go away. That's not what they did though. The medicine that they were selling suppressed all emotion. People who took the medication changed. Everyone was slowly changing and becoming the same," she explained.

"What does BLI have to do with you though," i laughed, "this makes no sense."

"Well, the people who refused to take the so called "happy pills" were outcasted. I was one of the few people that saw past the companies lies and refused to take the pills. It gradually got worse and people started only wearing white. Buildings and streets were painted white. Everybody wore the same clothes. So BLI came after me. They had a goal to spread world wide and make everything perfect, and i was going against their plan and they wanted to get rid of me."

"That's fucking stupid," Gerard complained, "why would somebody wanted to make everyone the same?"

"I don't know, guess they just really hated originality. They really hated me too. It took a while but after my parent's died in the crash i packed my bags and made an escape plan. I was hopeful that it hadn't moved out of california. Within a months time i had made it out of Cali," she spoke as tears flowed.

"Well, I'm happy you made it out alive," I smiled down at her as we sat down by the mausoleum doors, "because if you didn't make it out I wouldn't have found you again."

"Well to celebrate me making it out of Cali," (y/n) laughed, "we can have a drink or two."

(Y/n) took off the small bag she was carrying and pulled out two beers.

"How did you get those," I quickly took them out if her hands.

"Hey give one back," she whined, "and i got them from the basement."

"You're eighteen (y/n), you shouldn't be drinking," i argued.

"Gee, if you use that logic I'll never be able to drink again," she laughed, "I'm going to be eighteen forever."

"Fair enough," i gave in and handed her the beer.

"Thanks baby," she took the beer and kissed my cheek.

"Did you just call me baby," i smirked and her cheeks went red.

"W-what no," she stuttered.

"you totally did," I smiled.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her on the cheek.

"you don't have to be embarrassed sugar," i picked up my beer, "To us."

"To us," (y/n) laughed as we clinked the beers.

~After a few beers~

There was a misty rain over the cemetery.

the clouds were dark here but even darker in the distance.

I didn't notice until the rain got heavier.

before we knew it it was pouring and we were running.

"And why can't we speed home," (y/n) yelled over the loud crash of thunder.

"Because humans may see us and follow us," I responded.

"This is fucking ridiculous," She laughed, "How did it start raining so fast."

"What do you mean fast," I chuckled, "We were out for like four hours."

"Really," She sounded shocked, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah I'm serious," I gasped acting offended.

"Don't start with me Way," She warned.

"what are you gonna do about it (l/n)," I mimicked.

"I will lick you," she laughed and grabbed my hand.

"You wouldn't dare lick the king of sass," I yelled in a posh voice.

"Your title means nothing to me "Sass King'' i will still lick you," She repeated in a British accent.

"Actually it's King of Sass to you missy," I laughed.

"Gerard Way i will make you pay for correcting me in a weird accent," She warned one more time.

"And how do you suppose you'll do that sugar," I questioned while unlocking the front door.

"You'll see tonight," (y/n) winked as she walked into the house.

~A/N~

Hey guys. So i just got grounded and stole my sisters computer to finish writing this chapter. It's also like 3:04 am as i'm typing this author's note. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. Some people are going to be completely lost and think that this chapter was meaningless.I JUST GOT G NOTED HAHAHAHAHAHA IM OKAY!!! as i was saying, some people aren't gonna get it but some of you will understand this. This chapter is very significant to the future of this story. Also some people were wondering if i am writing smut into this book. I'm not good at writing things like that so don't count on it. I will have little hints towards the fact that they do some smutty shit, like the end of this chapter, but there wont be any full on sex scene smutty things like that. Also i have written a lot of chapters that haven't been posted yet because i like to write ahead. I'm going to write the next chapter this morning as well since i have nothing else to do. So now that the black parade is over so is this authors note.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and i will see you guys in the next one.

bye guys.

~Cordelia <3