Questions and Answers

Chapter 9- Questions and Answers

Ella's P.O.V

I pulled up to a massive house. It was beautiful to say the least. Autumn started to walk towards me as I got out of the car we started talking about what kind of songs she may have wanted to write. She gave me a few suggestions, but she said right now we would get to know each other better.

We started telling stories about our pasts to each other which were really funny! After this we started thinking of questions to ask each other. First we all said our full names and ages so they  were out the way.

"Single or taken?" Brad asked

"Single."

"Same!" the others said.

"Siblings?" Tristan asked.

"None I am on only child."  "Older sister." Brad said. "Younger sister"James said. "Younger brother" Connor stated. "Well I have an older half brother!" Autumn replied looking over at Tristan. "And I have a younger half sister!" Tristan replied.

"Wait are you two brother and sister?" I questioned. They both chuckled, "Yes, we are half- brother and sister."Tristan said."We have the same dad but different mom's." Autumn finished.

"Ohhh I thought you looked alike! You both have the same prominent jaw-line and cheek bones!" This made them burst out into laughter. What did I say?

"Favourite band?" Tristan asked. "Ummm I love Arctic Monkeys!"

"Ohh here we go." Connor huffed. "What? My favourite band are the Arctic Monkeys too!" Brad stated. Before he could get into an in depth conversation James broke him of and said," Mine are You Me At Six!" "All Time Low!"Connor said. "Blink 182." Tristan said.

"Ummm I have quite a few; The 1975, The Neighbourhood, Clean Bandit bands like that really!" Autumn replied.

"Favourite artist? I asked.

"Cody Simpson!" Autumn stated very excitedly which made us all laugh. "Don't laugh he's AMAZING!"

"Umm I don't really have a favourite, I like a lot of people!" Con replied. "Actually that's true same I like a lot of artist's." stated Brad."Agreed!"

"James?" I questioned. "Definitely Taylor Swift!" he said with much enthusiasm and eagerness.

"Well I don't really have any other questions, do you?" I asked.

They all nodded. I checked the time and realized we had been messing around all day getting to know each other by telling stories which was quite fun! "Oh gosh it's been 5 hours!! I really have to go but it was lovely meeting you all and getting to know you much better!" I said whilst standing up.

"Oh ok well can I get your number so we can start writing tomorrow?"Autumn questioned.

"Yeh sure that's fine with me." We swapped phones after putting in our numbers. Which resulted in everyone exchanging numbers with me!

They were all really nice and I can't wait to work with Autumn over these next couple of weeks!

  Not Edited