laundry day

*i found this on tumblr*

Loading the washing machine was your job in your shared flat with Brad. You weren’t struggling, you had the clothes bundled up in your arms tightly, making sure they wouldn’t touch the floor.

You watch as the machine spins the fabrics and resounds a noise from the vibrations. Your attention towards the washing machine breaks as you feel a pair of eyes on you 

“What are you staring at?” You turn your head to the boy staring at you from the doorway, one corner of his mouth is up in a smirk.

Is that my shirt?” He asks you.

“Yes, I thought it would be best if I got everything in at once. I hope you don’t mind.” You turn around fully now, leaning back against the washing machine.

“Of course I don’t mind, I encourage you wearing my clothes actually.” He takes long strides to get where you are until his chest is pressed against yours, “You look fucking sexy.”

Your smile widened slightly, it wasn’t subtle how he trailed his eyes over your form before meeting up with your amused gaze. You wrapped your arms around his neck and almost instinctively, his went around your waist pulling you closer to him. The shirt rode up to expose your ass, but Brad didn’t mind. He was too focused on the feeling of your lips capturing his.

“Maybe I should wear your shirts more often, I quite like them.” You told him as his lips left yours to press against your jaw, trailing down your neck and to your collarbones.

One of his hands that were around your waist reaches down to your ass and pushes you closer to him before giving it a tight squeeze. “I agree it looks good on you, but you know what I like more?”

The other hand makes it’s way beneath your shirt and rests itself below the curve of your breast. You shiver at the cold contrast on your warm skin.

“Having it off.”

Swiftly, he removes his shirt that you had on and sits you down on top of the still stirring washing machine, leaving you in nothing but your underwear. As your ass makes contact with the cold metal, you let out a gasp.

“Feels good, yeah? The vibrations rubbing you well?” Brad lets out a dark chuckle as he watches the wet spot on your underwear get darker. You feel the vibrations of the washing machine hit directly at your core, before he pulls your panties down and spreads your legs to give himself a view of your glistening folds.

“Fuck, baby. You’re dripping already.” He says in gritted teeth.

Brad knelt down until he was at eye level to your core. You stifled a moan as he began to lay kisses up and down your thighs. His eyes never left you and he watched your heavy breathing bring your breasts up and down with each breath. He was now only inches away from your dripping wet pussy and you could feel his hot breath against your folds.

“Brad, stop teasing, please…” You moaned out as you felt him bury his face in between your legs, taking in your scent.

Finally, he brings his face down and instantly delves his tongue inside you to taste the juices from him and the vibrations you felt. You started breathing erratically when you felt his tongue trace up and down your folds before circling around your clit, taking it in between his lips and sucking hard.

His actions shifted from deep flicks of his tongue on your clit to plunging the wet muscle in your hole. You were so close to coming, yet when Brad felt the grip on his hair tighten, he removes his mouth from your pussy and brings his lips back to your neck.

“Brad, what the fuck-” 

“Easy now, baby. I’ll fuck you soon.” He pulls his boxers down and reveals his hard and throbbing cock, precum coming out of the tip. He rubs his hard cock on your pussy, the tip hitting your clit slightly.

“Mmm,” You moan and bite your lip, unable to take his teasing, “Fuck me already, daddy.”

Brad’s eyes darken at the nickname you frequently used in bed, he loved it when you called him that. So just like all his other senses were turned of by that word, he grabs your ass and thrusts his cock deep inside your pussy.

You let out a scream at the overwhelming feeling of finally having Brad filling you up. He lets out a loud groan at the unexpectedly tight feeling as your folds hugged his dick.

“Fucking hell… You’re so tight, didn’t I just fuck you yesterday?”

“Maybe you didn’t do it hard enough, then.” You say in a moan.

He presses his forehead against your head hard enough to knock you and gives you a hard glare, “Try me sweetheart, I dare you.”

Like a switch turned off, he starts thrusting in you harder than he has before and grips your hips hard enough to leave bruises. His fingers dig into your ass and he slides you in a position where the vibrations of the washer are able to hit you in a better angle, he reaches down the washing machine to switch the settings to an even higher setting, making the vibrations more violent. The combination of his thrusts and the movement of the washer made you whimper as Brad’s fingers began to rub your clit rapidly

“I-I’m close, god yes-!” You scream out, Brad’s grunts and moans were enough to send you closer to the edge.

“Come, baby. Be a good girl for daddy.” His mouth is agape and he’s struggling to keep his eyes open to look at your face as you come.

Brad moaned at how your walls tightened around his cock before pressing his lips against yours. His tongue made it’s way inside your mouth as his thrusts sped up. Suddenly, your orgasm pulsed through you, Brad broke the kiss to throw his head back and groan in pleasure as his cock pulsated inside you. His orgasm coursed through him as he emptied himself inside you.

Brad slumped against you, his head laying on your shoulder as his knees buckled in after shock of his orgasm. He reached down to turn the washing machine off and you let your hand reach up to stroke his hair to calm both of you down from your highs. 

“So,” Brad lifts his head up to meet your eyes, “When’s the next laundry day?”