Chapter 9

*Alexis POV*

"He's coming." Taylor said, with a blank expression.

"Who?" I asked.

"Cameron."

"What are you guys going to do now?" I asked completely confused on what was happening now.

"The real question is what are you going to do Alex. He was legitimately going to come and kill me if I hurt you." Taylor said sitting down.

"So it's not like you're doing anything wrong to me."

"You still don't get it." Matt said running a hand through his already messy hair. 

Since when was this kid in this "gang". First off he was too immature at times & he was way too kind to even be part of this.

On the other hand why wouldn't I unserstand this. I mean Los Angeles was pretty big, and he didnt give a specific location on where he was going so, that made no sence.

"Okay well explain to me what I don't get." I said completely frustrated.

"He likes you." Taylor said like it was no big deal.

"That's why he tried to jump me a few weeks ago, when he crashed the party I had last time, that's why he tried to beat up Jack? wow okay." I said standing up & grabbing my penny board.

"Where are you going?" Matt said.

"Back to being Secret" I said leaving.

I mean i didn't know anything about this. Yes maybe i was being blind and not realizing it. But Taylor could have said it in a better way and explained himself. This is exactly why i hate him at times.

I didn't pay any attention to any of the, 

"Alex come back"

"you can't leave this like that."

"you fucking pussy."

So much for being kind huh Taylor?

Okay maybe I was in denial about this Cameron guy. Yes he was cute & his tattoos made him look like 110000x cuter in my opinion, but there was more cons of being with him than pros.

Cons:

He's a player, or so I heard.

He hooks up with you and then ends up harming you, whatever that means.

He gets in fights 25/8, which would be like twice every single day.

He also bets on the girls he can get.

Trust me, that cute sweetheart that prayed before every meal, went down hill in a matter of seconds. All because the stupid fame got in his freaking head an he noticed it way too late.

On the other hand, I honestly had no pros for being with Cameron. Sure the pros would only be benefiting me like, I would finally get over my ex boyfriend, I wouldn't be alone anymore, and you know where the list would carry on going. Along the same subject. 

-

-

I kept going, there was probably like 30 more minutes until I arrived home.

Back to being the normal bitch to get on through life. Yay.

From: Eric😎

Where are you?

I had gotten multiple calls and text from Matt & Taylor from when I left about an hour ago, but I never decided to answer them.

Got to play fire with fire.

To: Eric😎

I went to visit the Hollywood sign! I'll be home in a couple of minutes.

A couple of seconds later he saw the message and never answered. I guess he's pissed now.

-

-

I arrived home & opened the door.

"Where the fuck were you?" Eric asked.

"Nice to see you too." I rolled my eyes as I set my penny board and Snap Back to side.

"Cut off your fucking sarcasm, you know what I told all you girls yesterday and you go on and leave the house before I fucking get here?" He laughed.

"You idiot." He ended up adding.

"Since when do you care so fucking much. A year ago you were about crack my head open in a freaking brick wall." I said, I had way too much going on today. And his pissy ass mood pushed it.

"Really? That's why I took you in. I took care of you for the past couple years? That's why i told you to change your name to Secret? I don't know about you but you sound like an ungreatful bitch." He finished saying. Currently standing up now. 

I stood there quiet, I sudenly heard the 2 girls come down, Leslie & Maria came down and stood waiting by the stairs. None of them said a single word and they just looked from Eric to me and back.

"I didn't mean it like that Eric. Why do you always jump to conclusions." I retorted walking to the kitchen. Halfway there he grabbed me by the elbow and pulled me back, not saying a word.

"Woah what the fuck Eric? Calm down! What are you doing?" Leslie screamed.

"Go back upstairs."

"No i-" 

"GO." He yelled and she obeyed. 

He took a deep breath and turned back to look at me.

"The only reason for me caring so much is because im so scared to lose you. I don't think you get it though, you might be deciding not to see it. Or you just simply don't. But every single fucking day that I spend my day with you. I get attached more. Alex you don't see it, but I like you." With that being said Eric let go of my elbow and went upstairs with the girls.

Who knew Eric had a freaking soft side. He's always all "bad" and you know the drill. 

I remember the day Cameron said that girls have a soft side, and that they believe it when guys say that they love you.

"Yes because girls alway think a guy likes them, that's their weak spot. Or they get brainwashed easier, they are also more sensible for certain topics." 

It sort of made sence now, maybe Cameron didn't say it to piss me off. But he did it in a low key way too warn me about something. Or he can also be trying to make me overthink this.

No matter what it was. I can't trust anybody now, not even my girls. Especially Cameron, Amber ,& Eric.