The pow card

(A/N) this is basically a prompt. Not mine belongs to the-daily-dip.

KO smiled as Dendy put her Pow Card in her backpack. He was happy now that not only she, but all Kappa all around the world could finally receive Pow Cards. Suddenly he realized something that made his smile fall.

Dendy was a level 1.

Not a level 0.1, which is where KO was. A solid 1.

KO shouln't have been sad. Dendy had done a lot to help not just herself, but the world. She deserved that level 1. But KO had played a big part in it too. He was the one who decided to take the problem to Mr. Cardsley in the first place.

"Maybe I leveled up too!"

Smiling with excitement, KO took out his POW Card. His smile was replaced with a frown. He was still at 0.1 . Nothing had changed.

"But I helped Dendy help the Kappas... why didn't I level up? No KO. Dendy's your friend. You shouldn't be... whatever this feeling is. You should be happy for her."

"KO? Is there something wrong?"

Dendy had noticed KO's silence was dragging on longer than usual. KO snapped out of his inner monologue, quickly smiling.

"Haha, nothing wrong here! I'm just... happy for you!"

KO said, swiftly putting away his pow card away. Dendy smiled back and stood up.

"I believe my parents will be arriving soon. Shall we go wait outside for them?"

KO looked at a Dendy Pow Card that was sitting not too far away, it's bold number one taunting him. He sighed, standing up.

"Sure... uh... let's go!"