"You broke up with me. You showed up here even after knowing I was with her. You were the one who said this was just going to be sex. I told you from the start that this is all I can give you," She gives me a small nod.

"I know but these last few days have been perfect. I like coming home to you and sleeping next to you," I let out a heavy sigh.

"Come here,"

She strolls over to me and I wrap my arms around her. She looks up at me unsure of what I am going to say. I bend down and place my lips on hers softly. I place my palm on her cheek. My fingers are in her hair while my thumb rubs her cheek softly.

She leans into the kiss and lets out a sexy moan. My dick twitches against her stomach and she smiles into the kiss. I smile as I pull away. Her eyes fill with lust.

"Do you want to go to the mall?" Her smile brightens up even more as excitement fills her eyes.

"As a date or just to cheer me up?" I shrug.

"Both," She bites her lip.

"Okay, but first..." She puts her hands on my dick and I grunt. "I want you," I smirk.

"The first three times weren't enough for you?" She shakes her head no.

"I can't get enough of you," I hum and pick her up. I step into the shower and lay her back against the cool shower wall. She hisses a little under the water but recovers with a moan as I slide into her roughly.

POPPY

We walk out of Barnes and Noble with a bag of two books and turn towards Rue21. Brax swings the bag in his hand slightly as we walk. He glances at me causing me to look up at him and smile.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He shrugs.

"The past couple of weeks that I have known you, you seemed on edge. Right now you seem comfortable. It's a good look on you," I suck on my suck on my teeth and look away from him with a grin playing on my lips.

"I just don't feel like there is a heavy weight on my shoulders of expectations. Normally, when I am with Knox it feels like I have to watch how I act or what I say. It's refreshing to not have to worry how I look being out in public,"

"Well, I happen to like who you are now. I don't expect or want you to change. You are perfect to me,"

I roll my eyes at him as we walk past Victoria's Secret. I glance at the store for a moment as a group of girls walk out of it. One of them looks at me and rolls her eyes. Her eyes go to Brax and she smirks.

She had platinum blonde hair that was curly and bright brown eyes. Her body figure looked like the model in the picture in the store window. The lilac purple dress she wore looked like it was painted on her. It fit her curves perfectly.

I glance at Brax as she walks up to us. He stops and looks down as she stands in front of him. She places her hand on his chest while biting her lip seductively. He looks her up and down before looking away from her.

"Hey, Brax. Long time no see," She purrs. He hums while his body tenses up.

"Not long enough, Lily" He murmurs. She giggles as if he was joking.

"You are so funny," She takes a step towards him while running her hand up his chest to his neck. "I am free tonight if you feel like catching up?" He looks at her and peels her hand off of his chest.

"My night is booked," He says annoyed. She hums while pulling her hand back.

"Tomorrow night?" She raises an eyebrow at him. He sucks on his teeth.

"I was trying to let you down easy but apparently you don't understand. I'm not interested, Lily," She folds her arms while glaring at me.

"I thought we had a great time?" He gives her a slight nod.

"We did until we didn't," Her gaze goes on mine and she glares at me.

"Is this your girlfriend? She doesn't look like your type," I narrow my eyes as my tongue darts out of my mouth to lick my dry lips. I fold my arms to mimic her.

"And what type am I?" She snorts while looking down at my jeans and tank top which shows a perfect amount of cleavage.

"Well, poor for a start. I mean can you even afford to live here in New York? And is that a Texis draw I hear?" I hum while smiling at her. She glares at me.

"Tennessee actually," Her face scrunches up with disgust like she had stepped in something gross. I took a step towards her so that we were two steps from each other. Her breathing hinges.

"My Daddy is a proud owner of three huge companies. My Ma is a very good lawyer. I work remotely with my Daddy making what you would make in a month, in two days. You don't know me so don't act as if you do,"

"I'm not his girlfriend but I will be anything but pleasant if you don't leave him the hell alone. He isn't interested anymore," She gulps before looking at Brax for help. Her face falls as if his face told her that she wasn't going to get what she wanted.

She opens her mouth to say something and I grab Brax's hand before she can say anything and drag him away from her and her friends who were all glaring. I go into the first store I see and release his hand as I let out a deep breath.