That Weird Silver Lining...

Sarah knew she was gonna miss 5th grade. She was playing games with her class, again, but it was a different class. This class was a smaller group and it had just a few people in it. She wasn't sure why it was so small but it was.
As Sarah played games with her class she saw that one, Alba wasn't there and her crew and Alba's crew were together.
As she tried to shove that thought out of her mind, she was feeling empty. Why? We would never know! But she couldn't change that. As she did Zumba with the annoyingly fit 3rd grade teacher, she saw everyone happy. Why are they all happy when they won't see each other for a whole 2 months? Whatever. She told herself.
As the day ended she felt something sad and lonely inside of her. They all were happy. Why wasn't she?
As she was forced to play these fake drums, she felt sad. It wasn't right. Nobody cared for her? That was sad.
As the day went on and while she played with her puddy she made with the art teacher, she still saw it. But it got better. Everyone was laughing with her. She was smiling. Well, it's not everyday you get to talk to them! She thought to herself.
As the day surely and noticeably ended, and she filed to the bus, she hugged everyone she could find. Crying on their chests were just side effects. When she got on the bus, she saw her close friend, Julieana. They were such good friends. But it was weird. Julie and her boyfriend were kissing? Sarah wasn't so sure. It got really uncomfortable for her.
As she moved her seat, because she got creeped out, she started to talk with Julie's little sister, Keira. They laughed and laughed. She was only in a grade lower than Sarah.
As she said her farewells and goodbye's on the bus, she got to her home. Her sister, Dawn was waiting for her.
"Hey Sarahhhhh!" Her sister called to her loudly.
"Hey Dawn!!" She said excitingly. She loved her sister. All of them really. But there was only one that understood her, which was Isabella. She spent all of her life locked in a room with her! Playing with dolls and stickers, the 2 became so close.
As that ended she wondered what it was like to be a 6th grader. Not fun, she imagined.
As that long but feeling short break ended, she got excited to see Alba.
Little did she know that her life was screwed.
To be continued...

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 17, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

When She Hurts.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें