5th grade

On the last day of 4th grade, Sarah was playing games with her class. She was so happy, but she had something on her mind. She wanted to show some type of human contact with this boy, James. She really likes him. When he asked her out even though it was a prank, she said yes.

Now, he has a sister, Heaven. The problem was that she was his twin. Sarah was confused. Since they looked alike, she liked both of them. She was so confused.

Everyone knew that she liked James, but only 1 person new that she liked Heaven, which was Jayda R. So, when she was playing a game, she said to Isaiahz, "Who ever wins has to dame un beso (give me a kiss)". She was joking. But it turned out that James won. So when he heard that she said that, he was disgusted. "That's gross. I would never do that to you. Maybe Aleah, but not you! Gross." He said with a smirk.

"I was joking. I...I..I was joking." She said to him, her voice shaking.

That was the day she snapped.

The day she got back, she was in the 5th grade.

It was great! She had friends, new and old.

She met a girl, Alba. She was so pretty. She had these beautiful brown eyes, and dark, thick black hair. She was golden brown and had a tall physique. She smelled like laundry detergent and Victoria Secret perfume. She had quirky glasses and a cute little nose.

She was Sarah's best friend. They went to Alba's house together. They went to the Social together. They were best friends. When everyone started to like Alba, Sarah resented her.

As the year ended, Alba was sad she was rejected by the boy she really liked, Ry-L. Sarah comforted Alba. Sarah knew how she felt. She had been rejected, too by someone named Amir.

As people kept bullying the two, Sarah realized how useless life was. She forced herself to go to school for Alba.

Sarah's POV:

Us. We. Constantly bullied. People we didn't even know. People we trusted.

I couldn't deal with it. She was my only friend. Even I was losing her to the crowds. Needed to stop this. Tried to stop this. Only way was to harm myself the way everyone else was. First mistake.

Author's Note: hi guys! tell me if you liked this chapter. it will be hard to update because I will be doing my exams but I will update soon.

Stay alive,

Your author,

Alex