Natsuki, My Heart-suki <3

Night time

You snuck in Natsuki's dad's house, along with Natsuki herself. You tried to make no sounds and tip toe to her room, she leads the way to her room and opens her door...

Natsuki then reveals the inside of her closet and grabs every clothing, she then forcefully threw them in the plastic bag you have brought.

"This feels like shopping" you muttered

She grabbed her tooth brush, her soap, her hair conditioner, everything! You then heard the old man walking up the stairs, you then two quickly thought to where to hide, but the best option was under her bed. She pushed you under her bed and she squeezed in with you. Her bed was small, obviously. Because of her small self, so you had to cuddle each other in order to fit. Your face was so close to hers, and she tries to avoid any awkward interactions.. Her father then just checked in the room, and closed the door right away. He might just have took a quick look, and it's definitely because he's tired... you then whispered "is it fine to go? Let's go"

But she declines, blushingly. "L-Let's stay like this.", you then saw her face... looking like a complete Tsundere, you asked why. But she replied with "maybe he's still there! Let's wait." She tried to make this interaction much longer.
Let's admit it, you liked this a lot but a sudden warning popped up onto your head, telling that you should immediately make a move. So you told Natsuki to cuddle later, and she got embarrassed saying you two weren't cuddling. So she went off, you then snuck out of the back door and ran away.

At your house

"W-Why is it so weird to hear a girl taking a shower in my house!?" You were crazy about yourself as Natsuki was taking a quick shower inside your house... she then peeked out on the door and asked for her towel... you were blushing, you might see her nude! It's a man's dream! No, (Y/N). Control yourself, now's not the time to let your fantasies be free. You then grabbed her towel and gave it to her, looking away from her. She then noticed, she asked "Why are you looking away?" You want to explain, but in the same time you think you shouldn't. So you just stuttered, saying "I-I... it's...", she then spoke... saying "It's okay, we're lovers now." You then got surprised by what she said, and she was too. She blushed and yelled "I-I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" As she slammed the door in front of you...

So let's say Natsuki's that type of girl who loves hugging things while sleeping, and loves having accompany when taking a nap. So she kept on saying and forcing you to sleep with her until then it was normal. She's like a puppy, so you always teased her that she was a cute lil' dog.

Festival Day.

It was festival day, you helped Natsuki bake cupcakes while she lent you some Mangas, your task was to collect as much as manga and give a free read to the other people.

"If I see one of them bent or crippled, you're dead to me!" She tried threaten you, as you hear a girl with long purple hair yelling "Natsuki! Over here! Let's get ready.", Natsuki then looks at her and yelled back "C-Coming!", you were then pat on the shoulder with one of your friends from the Anime Club saying "Man, you got a cute girlfriend."

"G-Girlfriend!? S-She's not my girlfriend!" You tried answering back, he didn't seem to take it. And just said whatever, and went to finish preparing for the festival.

You were done with your task on the festival, you decided to visit the Literature Club to see Natsuki perform a poem.
And you were there just in time. The atmosphere on the festival is great. There are not many, but not too low either people on the chairs listening to the poems. Natsuki seems to recite a poem called "Because You". Talking about how she is very appreciative and happy being with "You". (And I'm guessing it's me. ^3^) you thought.

As you were listening to all of their poems, you knew all those club members more... Monika, a very athletic, beautiful and generous girl, a really out of your league girl, she's too much for this world. Yuri, a very shy and attentive girl, loves poems... apparently? And deep complex words, Sayori, a very fun and energetic girl, who always seem to look at the bright side... and your future wife, Natsuki.

Now... the Club was doing something that was calling people out to read poems if they would like, Natsuki called you out. You nervously went up to the stage and she gave you a microphone. She then hands you out a paper, and she whispers to you to read it out loud for everybody to hear... you nervously opened the folded paper and speak as you read... and what was written was

"(Y/N), I love you."

You blushed hard, as Natsuki runs up to you, grabs your face and kissed you unto the lips, her lips tasted like sweet strawberry, everybody on the stage and the audience... gasping at such a sudden moment. They were all looking for an answer, what you were about to say... a reaction... to see if you would reject, or not.

And you replied back... "I love you too."

The end.

Author here! This story may be finished, but also not finished. I Might go ahead and do some "Cute" stories where you and Natsuki are just having fun around, as a couple. So look out for more! This is never the end, thanks for reading the story anyway. We hope you'd look forward to my "extra-stories"