Y-You're staying at my home!?

JTR611 || Shoutout~~

So. You and Natsuki started talking about what to do about the problem, Natsuki wants to stay at your home, but has no clothes, personal items and etc. to start with, you planned for hours and hours. How about we try using a key? But Natsuki has no key, how about vents? Vents are dirty and we don't really know what's in there, how about we try this and that? No good and positive answer, there were all left to this...

"Okay, so (Y/N)! How about we try to grab something from papa like a mail, or a delivered newspaper or anything that is given for all day, and try to take the item, dress up like the one who will give it and I'll go ahead and sneak in, grab my papa's keys and we can use it at night time to go ahead and sneak in the house to grab my clothes!" She thought about it, expertly and deeply.

"B-But what though?"

"Good question... my papa doesn't buy online, and newspaper is delivered by being thrown onto the ground, am I right?" Natsuki thought about it, looking very confused and deep into it.

"How about we make a fake discount for a pizza shop?" You thought about it

"Hm! Yeah, that could work... but how would we give it?"

"We can go ahead and slide it in his door, saying that the shop picked different lucky houses for a discount?" You suggested

"Great Idea, (Y/N)!".. she looked very satisfied with your idea, "but wouldn't the pizza man go to his house, instead of us? And wouldn't my dad will mention about the discount on the phone?" She somehow let you down

"Damn it." You clenched your teeth, "now what? New plan..?" But then you suddenly remembered "Ah! That's right. I know a dude who goes to a pizza restaurant every single day. Maybe I could buy his discount." You had a bright idea

She agreed to that idea, so then you immediately went outside to go to his house, you met him. You asked if you could buy his discount (because the restaurant gives free discounts when you visit their store daily), he said it would cost how much the discount is, and gladly. You had enough, you payed him the money and went straight back home to Natsuki,

When you got home. You saw Natsuki wearing your clothes...

"Look! Look! I'm you." She was smiling so brightly and happily, chuckling at her own words, the clothes were a little bit oversized, nevermind. It was really... oversized, it even looks like she's wearing a shirt already that comes with a skirt, her small shorts/skirt doesn't even reveal anymore. Making her look like.. blush blush, only wearing your shirt.

You tried to avoid bringing your own fantasies, knowing she'll smack you on the head, so instead. You just asked

"Why though?"

"Well... I'll be living here, right? But... For now, I won't be having my clothes until we finish it. We might finish our plans in at least a day, more likely 2-3 days. Soo.... I'll be wearing your clothes for now"

Damn, she knows how to make an excuse. You then just forgot about it and brought up the plan again, you told her you have the discount, you then had the thought before you made a huge mistake, we only have one discount. And if we slid it into her dad's house, the pizza man would be going straight to his house and use the discount, we couldn't get it because we don't have the discount. So we will have to make a fake replica and slide that under her dad's door and use the real one to grab the pizza from the real delivery guy and dress up like him. We just finished doing the replica, and now it is time to slide it inside his door, Natsuki shows you the way to her house, and there it is. Her house is large and nice, you'd be wanting to be here but only if you could. You slid the paper underneath the door, and ran away as quick as possible.

"Now... we need to wait there until the Pizza man arrives, and we take the pizza from him and buy it, pretending we are the owner of the house waiting outside for the pizza, copy his clothes and give it to him." Natsuki reminded

"By the way, You'll be the pizza man, Try to distract him as long as possible until I give a signal that you can go." Natsuki trusts you on that one.

"Hmm... Just thought, how will we know when will your dad deliver the pizza?"

"Don't worry! He is asleep on these times, let's wake up tomorrow and wait behind the bushes for the pizza to arrive." She smiled, as you two go back to the bed and sleep together...

Morning...

Skip the breakfast, blah blah blah. You two are now in set for waiting the pizza, you two wore the clothes you would wear at your own house, you saw the delivery guy driving towards your street, you two quickly jumped out of the bushes, and walk to the front gate.

"Hey! Pizza delivery." The Pizza man yelled

"Oh, we've been waiting, we are starving!" You have unconfidently smiled. You look suspicious too

"Wow, you two are such a cute couple you know, how long have you two been?" The Pizza man was admiring how cute you and Natsuki were together

"W-Wha!? N-No! W-We aren---" You were blushed on that time, but before you finished your sentences, Natsuki slapped your mouth and yelled

"Y-Yes! I'm his wife, We just started." Natsuki blushed, she looked down.

"Aww, that's cute. Alright, here's the receipt, sir." The Pizza delivery guy hands over the receipt and drove away

"W-Why did you say that, Natsuki?" You looked down on her

"N-Nothing, Shut up! Just wear your costume." She changed the subject

"Oh! Right!" You exclaimed as you ran to the bush and changed clothes, wearing a red buttoned up shirt with black pants with a printed logo on the shirt, you rang the doorbell while Natsuki hid on the corner waiting for the door to open  inside the yard, Natsuki's father opened the door, walked to the gate and opened the gate. He hands over the fake receipt to you, as Natsuki ran inside, tried to find the key around the house.

"Ah. The pizza, I love your pizza. You know." He chuckled

"Y-Yeah! We're glad you're a winner in our discount, sir!" You nervously said, sweating

"Huh? Why are you sweating, is it hot in here?" He looked up unto the sky to look at the clear sky

"N-No, sir! It was just tiring to do my job."

The old man laughed, chuckling "I know, kiddo. Jobs are pretty hard, am I right? Welcome to the Society." He said, you tried bringing up lots and lots of conversations to keep him talking to you, as while Natsuki is still finding the key.

(Natsuki's POV)

*where is it!? I'm looking everywhere, still none! The couch, his room, my room!? Where is it...  maybe under the blanket?*

(Back to normal POV)

The old man stopped talking, and he's about to go in, when he turned around. You tried to stop him. You grabbed him on his shoulder and showed the receipt, "A-aah! Your receipt, sir..." he apologized for forgetting about it, and said Thanks, as you saw on the back side of the house, Natsuki waving with the key on her hand. You said goodbye to the old man and ran away.

Author's note: there weren't much love in this part of the story, I'm sorry. But I'm trying to make a good story without any left out information, I didn't wanna rush it. So I promise on the next part, I'll try to put it lots of love and cute moments and to publish it earlier, I hope you guys have a great day, Byeee