a new guy!

Mark

Its the second day of school since we came back from Christmas brake and I have a new teacher he is OK I guess but over all he is cute and acts VERY gay. But I can't say much as I am gay to he looks like he is in his twenty's and he loves to be nice to people. Its time to go to school so I grab my bag and an apple of the side I pick up my keys and head of to college when I get there I see a group around the corner that grope is of boys who HATE me with all there hart and they would happily kill me if they had the chance to. But instead they just bully me.

I walk past the group and one of them walks up to me his name is Leon he is the one of the younger but stronger boys in the "squad". " ugh! Look at this fag" he says to his older friends soon enough all of them walk up to me "where do you think you are going fag" the other boy josh says "t-t to college why?" I reply back "NERD" Jake the oldest says punching me in the face and walking away laughing loudly. I get up in pain and hold my face.

I get to college and walk into class late again. I sit down and get a worried look from the new teacher Mr.McLoughlin the new teacher I was on about he says to me with a concerned tone in his voice "Mr.Fischbach please come see me after class!" I look at him again and say back "yes sir".