The Deadly Quarter - A Capitol Broadcast

Well, ladies and gentlemen, isn't this exciting?! Four days in and we're already down to the final six! This year's toughest contestants, in District order: Megan York, Vedran Emirate, Crete Relling, Sebastian Nyler, Skyler Dashton and Court Reese. With all the Careers gone, this Games promises an underdog winner, so let's get your bets in because there's big money to be won!

Even if betting isn't your thing, let's get the Capitol rocking by showing your support for your favourite tribute!  Is it the charming killer Crete? Or the venegeful Court? Well, let us know at the usual number and we'll be reading out your messages throughout the show!

Now more than ever, your sponsorship is vital to keeping your favourite alive, so get ringing the mentors at the numbers scrolling across the bottom of the screen right now! They're on the clock twenty four/ seven to answer your calls; I bet they can't wait for these Games to be over so they can sleep! Well, I know how they feel because I've been up all night watching; I'm almost literally glued to the screen and I hope you are too!

There's not long left ladies and gentlemen, so this is the last time you'll be hearing from me! Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favour!