Chef ~Jonshlie~

Requested by: Kitten_of_shadows

Ashlie sighed happily to herself, the sweet smell of food filling her nose. She opened her eyes, a big grin still on her face. Her and Jon had been friends for around a year. Tommy had randomly added him to their group chat. From the moment she heard the man's voice, she was in love. She frowned suddenly, though, as she remembered something. Jon's parents didn't really like her. For only one reason. She was twenty-two and Jon was nineteen. Three year age gaps apparently weren't okay with them. She put the thought aside as more of the delicious smell flooded her senses.

She sat up and stretched with a yawn, then rubbed her eyes. Her stomach rumbled and she looked at the clock. 7:15 AM. She whined. Ashlie wasn't a morning bird at all, but she loved Jon and his food. She sat there for a few seconds, not saying a thing, not moving and slipping in and out of sleep, before she finally forced herself out of bed. She took a few groggy steps, before gripping onto a bed side table. She had stood up to fast and suddenly became dizzy. She stared in darkness for awhile, before her vision slowly started to come back.

Ignoring the tingling sensation, she opened the door and headed down the stairs, the wonderful smell becoming more intense. She suddenly heard soft singing and stopped, trying to listen.

"After the war, I went back to New York," Jon and his Hamilton. She smiled to herself yet again and entered the kitchen, leaning in the doorframe and smiling as she watched her boyfriend dance weirdly while he cooked, occasionally whistling or singing here and there. She let out a giggle to catch his attention. He turned his head to her and smiled brighter.

"Good morning, Atlie!" He greeted happily. I began to walk over to one of the chairs to sit down, when Jon rushed over and pulled it out for me. I smiled and sat as he pushed the chair back in.

"You didn't have to do that, y'know," I said with a smile.

"Atlie, you are my queen and I shall treat you as such," I smiled brighter. Jon went back to cooking. After a few minutes, he placed a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me, along with pancakes. I happily dug in.

"How do you do that?"
"Do what?"
"Cook. How do you cook?" I asked, my mouth full of eggs. Jon smiled and sat next to me.

"I put the food on the pan and cook it," He sarcastically responded.

"Oh, haha." I said with a smile and eye roll. Jon laughed. I always enjoyed breakfast with Jon. He was always in a good mood and that always put me in a good mood. One things for certain. When we're older and ready.

I'm gonna marry this man.