Chapter 56: Her Life

FLASH BACK

"Marie! Kailangan na nating umalis dito! They're coming for you! For your daughter!" I shouted in despair.

"I can't, Take her Shiki...take my daughter..." she said to me while in pain.

"No! What are you saying! I'm not going without you.!" I shouted.

"Shiki...in able to survive we have to sacrifice..." she said  crying while looking at her daughter.

I can't stop the tears from falling.

"Shiki...Take care of her...Watch over her...Make her feel like a normal person....keep her away from the academy." She said.

Wala akong magawa at tumango lang habang umiiyak.

"The time is near...you have to go now..."

"But I can't...I can't leave you.." I said while crying holding her hands tight.

She looked at me and smile.

"Shiki...I'm Going to be fine...I'll be in a better place...No more suffering...No more war...just like what we always wanted."

"But not this way! You don't need to die! You don't need to go!" I said while crying.

Umiling lang ito nang umiling.
Hinawakan nito ang magkabila kung pisngi at inangat ito.

"Look at how beautiful you are..you should never cry...I was happy to be able to meet you...I will never forget our memories together...Shiki...Thank you for everything..." She said while her tears are falling.

She then carefully handed me her daughter...she kissed her forehead and whispered some words.

"Way you have a wonderful life my precious daughter..." she whispered.

"Marie, you have to cast a spell on me." I said out of nowhere.

"I will be her secret guardian..."

She just nooded and agreed after hearing my plan.

After she casted a spell on me I immediately left the house carrying her daughter in my arms,leaving her behind.

I stop for a second and looked at the window where room she is located.

I saw her crying her heart out which hurts me more...

And then I saw a dark shadow at her back...

Jn a split of second I saw her...

She was stabbed.

I looked away while crying, I immediately open a portal.

FAST FORWARD

I'm now standing in front of Allesandra's House.

I saw her walk towards my direction...

She hugged me tight while caressing my back.

"She's gone...I left her...I.." I said and kept on crying.

"Hush...it's not your fault it's for the better...She's now in a better place..." She said while crying.

BACK TO REALITY

Shiki's POV

She kept crying while I was telling her the story of how her mother died.