"And where are we?" asked Osamu who also just woke up.

"Its either we got abducted or I was just having a horrible nightmare," stated Yumoto, dramatically.

"We were kidnapped," answered Kyoko.

"Oh no, what are we going to do?!" freaked Yumoto.

"Calm down. If anything were to happen, it would be Vongola's fault," stated Nezu-sensei.

Of course, that statement made Tsuna want to bash his head against an iron wall.

"Dame-Tsuna, wake up! We're in a time of crisis here!" shouted Mochida.

"I'm up... but let me sleep for a bit longer," said Tsuna tiredly.

"We don't hav-"

"So all awake I see," said a mysterious voice that came from the entrance.

"W-Who are you?" asked Yukio.

"I am Conchiglia Settimo or in simpler terms, the 7th boss of the Conchiglia Famiglia," introduced the mysterious figure.

"What do you want from us? Wait... I get it, its all a trick right? The Vongola Company wanted us to feel the thrill of Italy right? And this situation was most likely planned out right?" asked Nezu-sensei.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I did plan this out thoroughly,"

"See... its all a set,"

"Well, its either we were actually abducted or its all made up. So that could be the possibility," said Yuki.

"That's a possibility I want to happen right now," stated Yumoto.

"Whatever it is you think you are in, I'm still going to win anyways. Vongola will fail. So enjoy your lives while it lasts. " stated the Settimo.

"I'm not Vongola Decimo. You got the wrong guy," said Mochida pleadingly.

"That's what they all say. And if you try to escape, the bars are enforced with a flame resistant material. It serves as a dampener," replied the Settimo as the door closed.

"Now what are we going to do?!" freaked Yumoto.

"We could attempt to scream in hopes that someone could help us," stated Osamu.

"Wait, in a situation like this, you have to remain calm and analyse the situation. This is rare advice that you could get from an elite teacher as I. Be thankful," said Nezu-sensei.

"For once, that makes sense," said Kyoko.

"Ok, so we need to come up with an escape plan that's fail-proof," said Mochida.

Then there was a moment of silence as everyone tries to come up with an idea.

"I give up. I've got nothing," stated Osamu.

"Same here," said Yukio and Yuki.

"You guys are useless," said Yumoto.

"Then do you have a plan?" asked Osamu.

"In fact, I do,"

"Is it fail-proof?" asked Yuki.

"Maybe... not?" replied Yumoto.

"So, aren't you the same?" questioned Yukio.

"Uhh... touche," said Yumoto.

"I might have a plan. It could be fail-proof, but not completely. But its worth a shot," replied Mochida.

"We are that desperate to escape out of this hell-hole," said Yuki.

"Let's do it," said Nezu-sensei as everyone came closer to listen to the plan, even the still sleep-deprived Tsuna and Kyoko.

《Back in the Mansion 》
Gokudera, Yamamoto, Hana, Haru and Chrome were preparing their plan to rescue Tsuna, Kyoko and the other unnecessary bunch. They have already prepared transportation, which is through the special motorbikes similar to the ones in the future since it could not be detected by flames nor the sound waves.

"So what do we do?" asked Sayuki.

"It depends. Do you want to stay in your cosy room, or man up your asses and help save your friends, but honestly we don't need your help at all," said Gokudera.

"Technically, they don't need our help to save them. They have Sawada," responded Hana.

"So we'll make this quick. Who wants to help save their s***ty friends?" asked Gokudera.

"I guess I want to go," answered Rukika.

"What?! Why?! You're gonna die if you go!" freaked Matsuto.

"I rather not stay here and do nothing while our friends are in danger wherever they are," answered Rukika back.

"Same here," replied Kuroha.

"Me too," said Sayuki.

"Not you too," whined Nozomi.

"Anyone else? Cause we need to go ASAP," stated Gokudera.

"I WANT TO EXTREMELY GO, TAKO-HEAD!!!" screamed Ryohei.

"No, lawn-head! You stay here to keep the other students and the mansion safe," stated Gokudera.

"But I extremely want to come!" said Ryohei.

"Just do it," said Gokudera.

"Fine, but you owe me, tako-head,"

"Never,"

"Ahaha... Hayato-kun, we need to go now. Everyone else took their choice of weapons," said Yamamoto.

"Fine. And don't call me that," said Gokudera.

Within a few minutes, they left the mansion on four hover-motors towards the mountains where the Conchiglia Famiglia secret base was located in.

"We have arrived, according to Shoichi's coordinates," stated Haru.

"What is it meant to be anyways? Its just mountains and mountains, and more mountains," said Sayuki.

"Geez, have you ever read any book or watched any anime? The secret base is most likely to be located within the mountains or beneath it," replied Kuroha.

"I'm thinking that it's below and within the mountain," said Hana.

"What made you think that?" asked Rukika.

"There are no heat signatures coming from underground or the mountains, meaning that they layered their entire structure with a coating that prevents people outside to see through the heat signatures within the area," answered Hana as she kept her heat-signature binoculars (if it ever exists) on her.

"Oh,"

"We're splitting up into two groups. Yamamoto-san, Kuroha-chan, Rukika-chan and I will go through the north side while Gokudera-san, Haru-chan, Sayuki-chan and Hana-chan go through the south side. Please keep your comms on at all times," said Chrome as the five Vongola members prepared their comms.

"How come we don't get any?" asked Sayuki.

"Do you know how to use one?" asked Hana.

"No..." answered Sayuki.

"Then that's your answer. Just keep close to us then you'll be just fine," replied Hana back.

Then the two groups split up to find the kidnapped group. Meanwhile with Tsuna's group...

"Everyone understands the plan?" asked Mochida.

"Yup," said everyone.

"Especially you dame-tsuna," said Mochida as he glared at him.

"I understand clearly, Mochida-senpai," said Tsuna obediently.

"Everyone ready?"

Everyone nodded.

"Start the plan," said Mochida. And on que, Conchiglia Settimo stepped into the room.
--------------------------------

I'm really sorry for not updating as often. Assignments are coming in and everything is getting busy.

But again, thank you so much for the support, comments and votes!