Time with the Decimo

The next day, Tsuna got up early (again) to meet Vongola Nono and his guardians since he hasn't met with them.

《With Nono and his Guardians》
*knock knock knock*

"Please come in Tsunayoshi-kun," said Nono.

"Hey Grandpa, nice to see that that intuition of yours is still pretty good," said Tsuna as he came in.

On cue, the guardians who were drinking their tea, immediately spit it out due to shock and then started choking.

"Woah, you changed... way too much," said Nono.

"I heard from the staff's talking that the ten-year-later you was here and chatting about how hot you could be, but I... I mean we didn't think that you would be like... this," said Coyote, his storm guardian, as he gestured at Tsuna.

"You just gestured to all of me," said Tsuna. (Guess where the reference came from (ツ))

"Exactly," said Schnitten, Nono's Rain Guardian.

"How's it in the future?" asked Brow Nie Jr.

"Ehh, the usual. Destructive and over-protective guardians, more paperwork and meeting with alliances," answered Tsuna.

"Ouch, tough life. I'm happy I passed it on to you. Good luck though for the next of your years to come." said Nono.

"Hehe... I should get going. It was nice seeing you guys still very cheery and bright." said Tsuna as he closed the door behind him.

Before Tsuna went back to his office to finish the small remainder for his paperwork, he went to get some fresh air in the garden. But sleepiness hit him and soon he was sleeping in the gazebo.

Within a few minutes, some of the students were walking towards the garden.

"OMG, isn't that the Vongola Decimo?!" said Sayuki as she scream- whispered.

"It is him!!" whispered Yuki.

"He's so cute even when he's sleeping," said Matsuto.

"We should try to approach him," said Haru.

"Good idea," said Yumoto.

As they slowly approached him, he started groaning. By the time they got to where he was, he was laying down in the gazebo. He groaned again and slowly woke up.

"I know you guys are there," said Tsuna.

"H-how did you know?" asked Yuki.

"I have a strong intuition," answered Tsuna as he started to sit up.

"Since we're here right now, can we, maybe talk with you? That is if you are still busy," said Yumoto.

"I finished most of my work, so maybe I could stay a while," answered Tsuna.

"Cool!! Ok, the first question is introductions I guess.." said Sayuki.

"Well as I told you before, you could address me as Sora and I'm 27 years old. I'm Japanese but my ancestors were originally from Italy," said Tsuna.

"Next question is... about your love life!" said Yumoto excitedly.

"Well..." wondered Tsuna as Kyoko, Haru and Hana were there. That was until an explosion came off.

"Kyaaa!!! Is it terrorists?!" screamed Yuki.

Then there was a fain...never mind- strong voice that came towards the entrance of the mansion.

"VOOOOOIIIIIII, WHERE IS THE MINI TRASH!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!" screamed an unknown really loud voice.

"Oh, I have to go. Sorry, I have something to take care of," said Tsuna as he dashed off towards where the voice was coming from.