Ms Lazy-Bones

Obviously, I must be clear at this point. She is my teacher. And I am Tea. She is called Spoon. (Why did I even made up this name...I am regretting it so much now...XD)

I was sitting in the classroom then reading my book. A comic. I think. Waiting for the teacher to come...It's the first day of school, and it's true that everyone is freaking excited about the teachers. Who is gonna teach'em? Nobody wants a teacher with a BAD MOOD. No one would like to stay in the class with a miserable teacher for the whole year also.

15 minutes had gone by since the bell rung. It seems like that this teacher is one late lazy caterpillar. Not to lie, our school campus is considered to be big in our district. But it most certainly doesn't need to take this long to travel from the staffroom to this class...which is practically next to the building. It takes ten minutes at most to go from the end of the campus to the other. It would most definitely not TAKE THAT LONG.

Damn. It seems that our language arts teacher this year is not a cherry on the top. Classmates are chatting so loud in the class that I could barely hear myself breathing in and out. You know what happens in a class, full of girls...no worries, it doesn't involve boob groping just like the animes...but we scream like boiling kettles and Chase each other in the classroom instead.

Things were getting out of hand fast. 20 minutes had passed by then, and the GOD DAMN TEACHER STILL HAVEN'T ARRIVED. As I am planning a funeral for my ears, I saw a figure walk into the class.

FINALLY. I practically fell to the ground as the female teacher came in. At a split second, all the pupils in the classroom went quiet. They were all observing the new teacher. Well. Who wouldn't care about the teacher who is literally late for half of the lesson?!

She, oh deary Lazy-Bones, is the most casual teacher I have ever seen in my ENTIRE life. A plain, long sleeved, grey shirt; a pair of black trousers...and a pair of navy blue shoes. Its so plain that I can't even explain much of it myself. (To be honest, I am currently flipping through the thesaurus right now...but I still can't find a word to describe this teacher..."Plain"="Big as life"? Big as Life? Seriously???)

This teacher, literally came in to the classroom, dressing like as if she is going to an amusement park. With a tight smile, she pulled her sleeves up to her elbows...opened her mouth...and...and...said nothing. NOTHING.

What the hell! Madam, this is precious time that is running faster than sound itself! What'd you expect? Introduce yourself! Its very clear that I am getting REALLY MAD here. This damn woman, came in, and said nothing; not to forget, like 20 mins LATE. Fuming...I glared at her non-stop for 15 seconds. Though she was already setting almost all of my danger alarms everywhere, I wouldn't want to gave a bad impression.

The teacher, placed down her 4 inches thick file, containing I assume, worksheets, and notes; and a neon green cap, blue body warm water bottle (I don't know if it is grammatically correct...but bear with it.)

The teacher, opened her mouth again, and said, "I am your literature teacher this year, Spoon." And that's it. 30 mins had passed in lesson. And she had only introduced her name. Well done. And that's the day I met Ms.Spoon.