"Wait Louis!" He turned around and waited. "Shouldn't you be in the women's section?" I asked innocently. He didn't understand my joke.

"No why would I be?" He asked, completely clueless.

"Because you dress like a girl.." My lips curled into a smirk as he gasped. He looked down at the tight striped shirt he was wearing, that would fit me, and the tight white pants.

"I do not!" He objected. An old lady walked up out of nowhere and smiled at Louis sweetly.

"Honey, you dress like a girl." And with that she walked away. I started cracking up, man I love that old lady! Louis glared at her as she walked away, probably imagining killing her. I walked into the women's section as Louis looked for clothes.

I searched the racks for something that wasn't so expensive, but still cute. I found a cute shirt that probably wouldn't cost a lot. I searched for the tag, and flipped it around to see the price. Boy was I wrong this thing costs a ton! I walked away to go find Louis. I spotted him already carrying a lot of things in one arm while searching for more with the other one.

"Louis, It's all way to expensive." I stood next to him and rubbed my hands over one of the soft shirts. He gave the woman at the register his clothes to put them on hold, and then led me over to the girl's clothing.

"Don't worry about the price. Don't even look at it. Just get what you think is cute, and try it on." He followed me around the store, as I looked at clothes. My eyes lingered on cute ones occasionally, but I didn't have to check the tag to know it's expensive. So thirty minutes later I'm empty handed, still looking at the same things over and over again.

"You haven't touched a thing! Melooooddy, I'm getting tired." He whined like a baby.

"Oh shush up." I poked his lip that was jutting out into a pout. He swatted my hand away, and sighed deeply.

"I'm taking this matter into my own hands." He mumbled before walking away from me. I followed him as his eyes light up. Who would've thought Louis Tomlinson loved shopping? He bounced up and down when he saw really cute things. Within five minutes he had more clothes in his arms than I own. He shoved me into the dressing room along with the clothes he picked out.

All of a sudden music started blasting through the store, and I felt the weird urge to dance. Before I changed into anything I peeked out to see if Louis was still there. He was out of sight. I heard a noise, and then Louis came waddling towards my dressing room.

"Haven't you always wanted to dance and try on clothes? Like in the movies?" His eyes lit up with excitement as he walked into my dressing room.

"What are you doing? I'm going to get dressed!" I laughed as he put his clothes down next to mine.

"I know this may sound weird, and don't take it the wrong way, but lets get dressed together!!" He shouted a little too loud. I put my hand over his mouth and shushed him.

"Louis no! I'm a girl, and you're a boy. It's weird." I explained why we couldn't get dressed together. He gave me his signature puppy dog face.

"It's not weird unless you make it weird! Plus you have a boyfriend, and I have a girlfriend. So I won't peek. Please please pleaaase." He begged. It's true. I mean we wouldn't feel the urge to kiss or anything. We're just friends. Heck, he's like my older immature brother.

YOLO.

"Sure, whatever." I sighed. He threw his hands up in the air and squealed lke I'd just gotten him a puppy.

For the next hour we danced around the dressing room, trying on random clothes. I felt like I was in a movie! We even mitch-matched some of our clothes together, and It wasn't that bad looking at all. I was bursting with happiness the whole time we danced around like lunatics. I laughed more than I had in weeks. We were finally done and we paid for everything we wanted. He linked his arm with mine as we plowed through the mall like we were indestructible.