Someone new

Hi ice here and I wanted to say that in your POV your a kid so you don't know most of the things so its replaced with something else. So enjoy.

Your POV
Its scary out here, but mommy said I have to stay here until she comes back. I wonder where is she right now.Its too dark to see anything except the light that is high up there. Im scared its so dark and lonely here. I didn't cry because mommy would yell at me so I sat here. I feel sleepy and everything was black.

Jacks POV
Its a nice night to have an evening walk in GLORY GREATEST COUNTRY ((I love his playthrough :D))at night if the street lamps were not turned off except for the one over there. I walk over to the light and heard tiny snores to my left I look over and see a little girl with (Hair length)(Hair colour) in a little sweater sleeping there. There is no way I would let a little kid sleep there or anywhere than a bed. I picked her up and went back home.
Time skip!
I unlocked the door and went to the guest room. I put her down on the bed and walked out. I got a text from Mark.
J=jack
M=Mark

M:hey jack I was wondering if I can stay at your place when I come to Ireland.

J: Of course you can when will you arrive?

M:tommorow afternoon

J:Okay see you then

M:bye

I turned off my phone and went to bed. While rolling around I remembered something. I only had one guest room...