Chapter 1

Sapphire's POV
"Oh come on Hana you have to go to school," I begged.
"No," Hana said for the thousandth time.
"Yes, if we do you do," Nikki said.
"What?!?! That's so not fair you two are teaming up against me," Hana whined.
Nikki and I looked at each other and smirked, knowing we won the argument.
"Fine," Hana said.
"I need to come up with a different last name," I said thinking.
"Ohh I know how about Williams?" Hana suggested.
"What do you think Nikki?" I asked my twin.
"I like Mikaelson," He said.
"Niklaus," I warned.
"But Williams will do.....for now," He said.
"Good," I said.
"Let's go get that Alaric Saltzman guy for Nik," Hana said to me ignoring Nikki now.
"Okay," I said.
You see not only is Hana a vampire but she is also a witch. Neither Nikki nor I care about that though. Us three are the best of friends. We found the Alaric fellow and put a sleeping spell on him. I carried him to our apartment and threw him on the ground at Nikki's feet.
"There happy?" Hana asked.
"Very thank you Hana, sistah," He said.
We rolled our eyes as Nikki's other witch Maddex came in. Together him and Hana set up the spell. They put my brothers soul into Alaric body. I didn't like it one bit.
"What do you think Sapphire?" He asked.
"You look stupid," I said simply.
"Oh hush it," He said.
"And what is with his clothing?!?!?" Hana gasped.
"Is he Safari Sam?" Nikki asked.
"Who cares? We have to get to school," I said.
"Fine," Hana sighed.
Nikki, Hana, and I walked out of the apartment and to our cars.

(Sapphire's car)

(Sapphire's car)

(Niklaus's car)

(Hana's car) "Uh Nik!! Alaric doesn't have a car!!" Hana called out

(Hana's car)
"Uh Nik!! Alaric doesn't have a car!!" Hana called out.
"You've got to be joking," He exclaims.
"Sorry brother but you can ride with me," I say.
He smiles at me and gets in my car. We drove to the school and got stared at. Once we got out everyone was surrounding our cars.
"Mr. Saltzman?!?!?!" The students yell.
"These are my uh younger cousins," He announces to everyone.
I smirked at Hana and she grinned. We linked arms as everyone parted like the red sea for us. We went to the office and got everything. We had every class together. Our first class was with Nikki or Mr. Saltzman. We walked into class and sat in front of the teachers desk. We could feel everyone's eyes on us. I turned and spotted the doppelgänger. I smiled at everyone then turned around. I felt someone come up to me and tap on my shoulder. I turned so did Hana and saw the doppelgänger.
"Hi I'm Elena Gilbert," She said.
I shook her hand and smiled politely. Hana did the same.
"I'm Sapphire Williams and this is my sister Hana Williams," I said.
"Sapphire I'm guessing your name is because of your eyes?" She guessed.
"Yes that's correct," I said smiling widely.
"Their beautiful and so are yours Hana," She said.
"Thank you," We said in union.
Just then "Alaric" walked in. Elena left and sat down. He saw us and smiled.
"Everyone I would like you to meet my cousins Sapphire and Hana Williams. Please make them feel welcome," Nikki said.
"What kind of name is Sapphire?!?!" A male voice called out from the back.
"It's because of her eyes, Tyler," Elena said.
"Sapphire why don't you show them your eyes?" Nikki said and I could tell he was angry for someone making fun of my name.
He always loved my name. I stood up and turned around. Everyone gasped beside Elena, Hana, and Nikki.
"Wow!!!!" Everyone said.
"I'm sorry," The guy Elena called Tyler said.
"It's alright," I said.
"I'm Tyler Lockwood," He said trying to flirt with me.
"And I'm not interested," I said sitting back down.
The class erupted into laughter. Nikki was chuckling and shaking his or Alaric's head.
"So what are we learning about today?" He asked after everyone stopped laughing.
"Since the decade dance is tonight we've been learning about the 60's all week," A girl that looked stuck up said.
"Ugh the 60's. I wish there was anything good about the 60's but they actually kind of sucked. Except the Beatles, of course, they made it bearable. What else? Oh there was the Cuban Missile thing, we walked the moon. The Watergate-," Elena interrupted him.
"The Watergate was in the 70's Ric," She said. Everyone turned and stared at her.
"I-I mean Mr. Saltzman," She says.
"Right they all kind of mushes together the 60's, 70's. Thank you, Elena," He says staring at her.
He looks at me and I slightly nod. He continues on with the lesson. When the bell rings he makes Elena, Stefan, Hana, and I stay back.
"Elena, Stefan. Sapphire and Hana already know about the supernatural. Their gonna come with me to the meeting after school," Nikki said.
"Okay," Elena says smiling at me.
I smile back.
"What is your next class, Elena?" I ask.
"I have science," She said.
"So do we," Hana said.
They all walked out of the classroom and I quickly kiss Nikki's cheek.
"See you later brother," I said quietly.
I ran after Hana and Elena and quickly caught up to them. Elena filled us in on who's a supernatural being in their group or as I like to call them the Scooby gang. She also filled us in on their Klaus and his sister situation. I almost laughed at that but managed to hold it in. It's was now lunch time and a girl came up to us.
"Hey Elena there you are. You're never gonna believe this but a totally hot guy just asked me to ask if your going to the dance?" She asked.
"Tell him she has a boyfriend," Bonnie Bennett said.
"Just look for him tonight. His names Klaus," She said.
"Wait what did you just say?" Hana asked acting scared.
"His names Klaus. I know it's stupid but he is totally hot," She said and I rolled my eyes as she walked away.
I acted as if I was scared and looked around the cafeteria. I saw Nikki or Alaric looking over at us. He winked and quickly left the cafeteria.