11

"She ambushed me...what should've I done?" he was a little pissed off, "push her away! Not fucking kiss back!" I yelled at him, "Y/n-..." he started but I held up my hand like I didn't wanna hear it, and I looked away. "What's done is done...if you just tell me the truth then you can go...straight to hell..." I glared at him, "I am telling you the truth! What more do you want from me?!" he yelled, and I groaned. "you know what...I don't know what I did to the fucking world...but it sure as hell doesn't want me to be happy...goodbye Mark..." with that I went inside. "You good?" asked Max, "I'm fine...let's just leave before I stab his worthless ass..." Chloe started up the RV, and we drove off. She dropped the three of us off at Blackhell, we went to our dorms, got packed, and then met Chloe in the parking lot. However I saw Victoria there chatting up Taylor and Courtney. "Max...can you take my bag to the RV?" I asked glaring at Victoria, "uh sure?" she questioned, "Rachel...can you come with me? I need you to take a picture of something for me..." I handed her my camera. 

She followed me as I walked over to Victoria. "Hey Victoria...remember when I said not to mess with me?" I raised an eyebrow as she scoffed at me, "whatever...like you scare me...you're nothing but a lowly slut who only hangs out with Mark to get in his pants..." she crossed her arms. "Funny because last I checked...unlike you...I've already had sex with him...now if you don't mind...I'd like you to meet someone I think you'll be close friends with" I clenched my fists, and she rolled her eyes. "Who? Your mom?" she chuckled, and then I gave her a solid right hook. "Maybe you'll think twice about kissing another girls man...slut..." I walked off, as Rachel handed me the photo because Max also gave me the same type of camera she has for my birthday. 

"Thank you..." we got in the RV, and I instantly hung the photo up. "We should probably get out of here before step-ass shows up, and rains on our parade..." Chloe started up the RV, and we drove off. "So whoever is driving is allowed to pick the music, and no one is allowed to bitch about it all right?" Chloe spoke as Rachel plugged in the AUX cord, then Chloe plugged in her phone, and started up the music. Max and I danced around in the bed area as we drove to the store. When we got there, we filled up on food, and drinks. Then we bought some pillows, and blankets. Max and I got two separate blankets, and Rachel and Chloe are sharing one since they're together. We decided that the bed won't hold the four of us, so we're gonna take shifts at night. 

Whoever was driving for that day will switch out with whoever is supposed to be next. I offered to sleep on the floor, but they didn't wanting to get sick from the shit that was in the carpets, and so Rachel came up with the current plan for driving. Chloe started driving as Max, Rachel, and I started putting away the food. "This is gonna be hella awesome!" Chloe smiled as Max started dancing again so I took a picture because her dancing was pretty funny.

 "This is gonna be hella awesome!" Chloe smiled as Max started dancing again so I took a picture because her dancing was pretty funny

I laughed as I joined her
on the dancing, and then Rachel joined. After that a slower song came on, and I was in the back making the bed. After the bed was made I sat on it to play the Sims on my laptop. Then I got a text. 

J=Jefferson

M=Me

10:30 pm
J: Y/n...can we talk? Please?

10:34 pm
J: Please! It's important...you know that if you won't answer then I'll call...and if you don't answer those then I'll worry...I'm not comfortable with you going away for oh so long and not letting me know you're okay...

10:36 pm
J: Baby please...I'm sorry...

10:40 pm
J: Stop leaving me on read dammit! You know how much I fucking hate that shit!

10:42 pm
Me: Oh I know...and I don't wanna fucking hear it...you hurt me Mark...both you AND her...so...I hurt the both of you...I left you heartbroken, and left her with a swollen cheek...and possibly a cut on her slutty ass cheek...hope you're happy...goodbye

10:44 pm
J: You punched her? Y/n...you can't be doing that! You'll get suspended...

10:46 pm
M: Least i'll be away from you're cheating ass...now good bye I will NOT be responding to anymore messages...or answering any calls from you...I'm on an awesome road trip with people who ACTUALLY care about me

I put my phone to the side, and didn't bother looking at it every time it vibrated.