instagram live + real life

elrobinson started a live watch it before it ends

"hey guys how are y'all? i'm with lucas"

elizabeth turned the phone towards lucas who was sitting next to her on the hotel bed.

"ask me questions and i'll make lucas answer them too"

lucas shook his head and turned off his phone giving the girl his full attention.

why are you leaving toronto

"i have to get back to my job but imma miss my dweebs"

elizabeth sighed laying her head on lucas' shoulder as he wrapped his arm around her.

they're so cute

they're so dating

lucas rolled his eyes at the comments coming in but looked at el, only to see that she was looking back to him all smiley.

favourite part about toronto

"me." lucas said flipping his nonexistent hair.

elizabeth laughed dryly at lucas as she watched her phone.

"um no. i'd have to say ames, cam, and just the city in general."

lucas faked hurt but eventually smiled at elizabeth who was just looking at him.

"you love me."

"yeah whatever." elizabeth's cheeks were red and they hurt from smiling way too much.

looking back at the phone el saw the next comment.

what's your favourite food

"fuck, i don't know really. probably fries." elizabeth look up at lucas, still in his arms, awaiting his answer.

"i'm vegan."

elizabeth laughed remembering the first time she found that out.

who's your dream actor to work with

"um i'd have to say sophia bush or any of the one tree hill girls because one tree hill is my shit."

"she watches it constantly and she told me she cried when it was took off netflix."

elizabeth slaps lucas playfully causing lucas to act shocked. he got up and walked away leaving a lonely el.

"no come back. lucas please."

lucas ignored her calls as he flipped her off.

"babe come on. you love me." el said dragging out 'me'.

"fine."

elizabeth smiled jumping back into her position with lucas but this time she was basically laying on him. one arm resting on his torso as the other held the phone.

y'all so cute

"aw thanks."

do you have any up coming things

"i don't know if i can say anything." she winked at the camera obviously hinting that she did have something in the works.

randomly lucas decided to speak, "i'm going to miss you a lot."

elizabeth got up setting the phone back onto the table and looked at lucas.

"i'm spending my last day with you in a hotel room ya dork."

"i know but i'll miss you a lot."

elizabeth sighed knowing how much she was going to miss the boy that she's grown so close to.

"i'm gonna miss you so much too." elizabeth hugged lucas still in their laying down position, making the two look very couple like.

lucas held onto her so tight that there was no space between them. they were taking in the other as if they would never see the other again.

pulling apart the two smiled. that's when elizabeth realized that the live was still going on.

"shit." she mumbled under her breath.

the comments were all about the pair being so 'close'.

so are y'all dating or what

elizabeth looked back and lucas then to the phone.

"no." but it was evident that there was much more going on.

"okay i'm going to end this live and enjoy my last day in toronto. bye"

live has ended

turning off her phone elizabeth went back to cuddle with lucas. she was laying on his chest making patterns in his sweater.

lucas watched her trying so hard not to disturb elizabeth from whatever she was doing.

the two eventually fell asleep in that position.

amybeth and camren opened the door to elizabeth's hotel room wanted to hang out with her but only found the pair sleeping.

the girls looked at each other obviously thinking the same thing. camren took a picture making sure she didn't wake them.

"they're so cute."

"should we wake them up?"

"camren! no!"

"but we're supposed to go out and eat."

-
[696 words]
i have cramps and i wanna die