He laughs. "Ell, were neighbors, I'll be fine" he smiles and I nod. "Peace out my dude" he ruffles Silas's hair before leaving. I go to stand up, but Silas pulls me back down and looks at me.

I avoid looking at him and he gently takes my chin and pulls it up so I'm looking at him. "Firefly... what's wrong? Talk to me..." he says softly and I shake my head. "Hey... I'm sorry I haven't talked to you today, I've just been trying to catch up with Melody"

I look down. "Silas... be honest with me..." I look up at him and he nods with a little smile to ease me. "Did you..." I hesitate and he takes my hand, like how he does with Lily when she's nervous to ask something. "Did you have sex with Melody... when you went through that phase"

He shakes his head. "No Firefly. I didn't. I've only bumped into her once and didn't even suggest to fuck her" he kisses my forehead and I frown. "I'm all yours baby, don't worry about her" he pecks my lips.

I don't respond, just worry. "Why? Why did you ignore Maddie and I? Even Maddie was pouting and she never, ever pouts" I say and he looks down. "I trust you Silas..." I add and he looks up with a glare. "But I don't trust Melody" i say honestly.

He lets go of my hand. "You don't need to be! If you trust me then you wouldn't be worrying!" he says sternly and I'm taken back by his tone. "Just... forget about it. I'm not doing this again" he walks off.

I growl. "Walk away from your problems! I'm here trying to talk it out and here you are running off!" I snap and he instantly turns to me with the rudest glare ever that sends shivers down my spine.

"You can't be fucking talking! You left me when I went after Damien! I ended up in fucking death row!" he shouts and I sadly drop my jaw as I look down and shake my head in disappointment.

My eyes fog up. "That's not fair..." I stand up and walk past him. He takes my hand in attempt to stop me, but I push him away and walk into our room. He follows behind me and pulls off his shirt while I change into my fuzzy pajamas bottoms and long sleeved shirt.

He lays down on the bed and I get in bed then rest my head of his chest with my arm wrapped around him. "I thought you were mad at me" he says and I nuzzle my head to get comfortable on his chest.

I nod. "I am. I'm pissed at you" I say and he wraps his arms around me. "Goodnight" I say coldly and he kisses my head.

**

"Ok, I'm tired of the silent treatment. Do we need fucking couples therapy?" Silas asks as I cook bacon, avoiding him. "Firefly" he says sternly and the grease spits at me, making me hiss in pain.

Then I look at him in anger. "No! We always work everything out because we're a team! Just..." I sigh. "I love you with my whole heart... but I'm just worried you're trying to get back at me for talking to Damien. Tyler told me you told him we bumped into him"

He shakes his head. "No Firefly, I'm not that petty" he says and I raise an eyebrow. "Ok yea I am, but I'm over it. When I left yesterday, Melody came up to me. I promise you Firefly, I'm all yours and your all mine" he walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. "I'm in love with you, nobody else"

I smile and kiss his cheek. "I love you too" I wrap my arms around him. Maddie comes running out of her room and Silas catches her then holds her. "Good morning baby!" I kiss her head and she smiles.

She looks at Silas and hug him. "Daddy can we go get some ice cream?" she asks and Silas chuckles while nodding. "YAY! Then can we go to the toy store?!" she begs and Silas kisses her head.

"Catch your breath, Kitten" Silas chuckles and she shrugs. "Yes baby, we can go wherever you want" he smiles and Maddie throws her arms up with excitement and I put bacon and eggs on a plate for them. "Breakfast is ready!"

He puts Maddie down and they run to grab their plates and sit at the dining table. "Eat slow you two" I snark before eating a chocolate bar and sitting next to Silas. He looks at me and pecks my lips, but I don't respond.

He groans. "Put that chocolate bar down and kiss me" he pouts and I continue eating it. He bites the end of the chocolate bar that's in the mouth and lady and the tramps me so I end up kissing him.

I groan and pull my mouth away from him. "I love chocolate more than you" I smile.

He smirks and runs his hand down the inside of my thigh closest to my hips. "Oh yea?" he bites his lips and I hit his chest, making him laugh. "Kitten's not even paying attention to us" he nibbles my ear and squeezes my thigh.

Maddie looks up at us and I push Silas off me before she could see him. "You too finish eating so we can get ready and go get ice cream" I smile and they I immediately start eating fast. "I said eat slow!" I groan. They laugh and I roll my eyes. "Y'know, I've been thinking about getting a job"

Silas looks at me and I smirk. "And what job would that be?" he asks and I run my hand down his thigh, making him bite his lip. "Seducing me?' he smirks and I wink, but then ruin his spirit by shaking my head. "Then I don't care" he continues eating.

I shrug and take my hand off him. "A stripper" I say casually and he looks at me like I'm crazy. "They make loads of money and I personally think I have the moves for it!" I say.

Silas growls. "You're not dancing for anyone other than me!" he gets angry and I chuckle before kissing his cheek. His glare stays on me and I shake my head. "Only I get to see your body" he puffs.

"Mhm" I hum. Maddie gets out of her seat and I notice she's done eating. "Okay baby, daddy and I are gonna take a shower while you get ready" I say softly and she nods with a smile.

Silas looks at me and smirks. "Heyyy sexy" he says seductively and I wink. "Well, go ahead beautiful" he bows, making me laugh. I walk over to the shower and he follows behind me.

We strip of our clothes and I turn on the shower warm... until Silas comes in, turning it cold. "Fuck you!" I turn it back warm. "I am pregnant with YOUR baby as you know!" I groan and hug my body.

He laughs and wraps his arms around me then places his hands on my stomach. "I'm ready to name this little guy, I'm tired of you calling him words since he doesn't have a name" he chuckles.

I throw my arms up in excitement. "Yay!! What's on your mind? What do you wanna name him?!" I hoard with questions and he puts his index finger on my lips to shut me up.

We both laugh and he moves my wet long hair out of my face. "Asher Dark" he says and I drop my jaw in cuteness.

"That's adorable baby" I put my hands on his which are on my bump. "Asher Dark Archer you are little guy" I smile and Silas rests his forehead on mine, returning the smile.

 "Asher Dark Archer you are little guy" I smile and Silas rests his forehead on mine, returning the smile