Surpise!

Ella

It's been about a month and Silas finally got his new Lamborghini. Dodger and Poseidon are growing fast as well! Silas is currently in South Carolina doing a boxing match while Maddie and I stayed at home, but watch him on the tv.

Tyler comes frequently, but he's busy working with his dad on this project for his dad's work. I also think I came down with the stomach bug... fun. I've been throwing up and having stomach pains so Silas checks up on me almost every hour.

Today's Silas's last fight so he should be home tonight and we decided to make it a surprise for Maddie since she doesn't know when he comes home. "Mommy! Daddy is on!" Maddie snaps me out of my thoughts and we run into the living room to see Silas getting antsy in his corner.

The guys, Anna and Elena went up there with him, the usual. I wish Maddie and I could've went, but we have to watch the dogs and like I said, I have the stomach bug. The bells rings, starting the boxing match. Silas throws the first punch and the fight continues.

Maddie and I cheer him on the whole fight. And guess who's baby won? MINE! Silas waves at the screen while holding his trophy up in the other like he knows we're watching him, which he does.

I turn on my phone to see Silas Frey! all over. It's odd seeing Frey, but I know it's to keep his identity. Then I get a text message from the biggest doofus in the world. "Firefly I won!!"

A smile grows on my face and I text him back, I know! Maddie and I were cheering you on, I end. We started texting back and forth about him coming home tonight to surprise Maddie. She's gonna cry, i already see it.

**

It's now twelve o'clock at night and I'm just strolling through social media and watching YouTube videos to kill time. Suddenly, I hear the front door quietly creek open, making me run out of the room to see Silas. He immediately hugs me and passionately kisses my lips and I don't hesitate to respond.

He picks me up with excitement until I scream in pain. He instantly puts me down with so much worry, concern and guilt on his face. "I-I'm sorry, I guess I don't know my own strength... I didn't mean to hurt you, Firefly" he rambles on, feeling bad.

I hold my stomach in pain. "It's okay baby, it's just his stomach bug is killing me" I say, winching at the pain. "Let's go see Maddie, I'm sure she's gonna be excited to see you" i add and he looks at me, not budging. "Come on!" I chuckle and grab his hand as I drag him to Maddie's room.

He silently opens her door and I follow behind him as he walks up to her bed. "Hey Kitten" he whispers and Maddie instantly jolts up when she hears his voice. She hugs him and tears roll down her eyes, making Silas chuckle and kiss her head. "I missed you pretty girl"

Maddie pulls back to kiss his cheek. Aww my heart! "I missed you too, daddy!!" she smiles and wraps her arms around his neck. Silas holds her and walks over to me. "I love you so much!" she says sweetly, making Silas and I smile.

He kisses her temple. "I love you too, Kitten" he says softly. While they're having their moment, I feel a sudden urge to throw up again which I've been having for days, so I quickly rush to the bathroom and let it all out. Then I feel my hair being picked up while my back is being rubbed. "Are you okay?" Silas's voice soothes me.

Once I finish, I stand up to clean my mouth and brush my teeth. "Y-yea. I hate stomach bugssss" I groan and Silas chuckles then kisses my cheek. "I just wanna go to bed" I run my fingers through my hair and suddenly I'm picked up bridal style walking to our room then laid carefully down on the bed. "Thank you" I smile.