I step out into the light of the warehouse successfully silencing everyone and catching their attention. But maybe it's just the weapons in my hand that have most of them looking that they just saw a three headed dog.

"And so our rightful leader arrives. A bit of a dramatic lateness, but nonetheless it's good to see you here, Alice." My grampa walks over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. I return his smile after glaring at my dad who's a few feet away.                                               
My lips turn into a frown as I see Allison being held up by the Kanima. "Gerard what is that all about." I point to my sister. I was already pissed off at the fact that my dad tried to knock me out so that I wouldn't be here, and now I arrive only to find my sister in this situation.

"You're one of them." A voice breathes out in disbelief. I look to the voice to see Derek lying on the floor. He looks like he's had better days if I do say so myself.

"Who'd you expect took over when you forced my mother to take her life?" My voice echoes in the large warehouse.

Shrugging my grandfather's hand off my shoulder, I take a few steps forward. "But don't worry. I've been this amazing since before I was even in high school." I smirk, twirling the sai skillfully in my hands. I let out a humorless laugh at his look of realization that he was fooled once again by another Argent.

"Let her go and just kill the Kanima." I order. Gerard shakes his head before smiling.

"You don't get it do you. He wants the bite." Scott speaks up. I feel my jaw clench as I look from Scott to my grandpa for an explanation.

"He's right, Alice. But don't you see we can both finally forget our disease filled lives." He rejoices, completely ignoring the fact that he's going against everything our family stands for.

"Ah another fact you didn't know about Alice here." He addresses the room. "Come on now I know you werewolves can smell it." He insists.

I see them all except for Derek sniff the air. "Somethings wrong with your blood isn't it, it's why you got sick at the station." Scott asks, realization plastering across his face.

"Yes, ever since Alice was four she's had to injection insulin into her system. Very nasty disease she's had her whole life." He explains to everyone here. My eyes narrow as I clench my hands around my sai.

"What the hell are you playing at here?" I question in an irritated tone.
But that's when everything snaps into place.

It all makes sense now, why he wanted Scott to join Derek, why he wanted Allison to kill Derek, why he wanted me to get close to Derek. He wants the bite to cure his cancer.

He lifts the sleeve of his shirt up as Scott drags Derek over to him. I step in front of the teen wolf, seething in anger. "Are you crazy!" I yell at Scott. He looks at me with what I would classify as distrust. "He's using you to get the bite so that he can kill Derek and become the alpha."

"Step aside Alice, this is for the best." Gerard instructs. When he sees that I'm not going to move, he gestures in Allison's direction.

I take a glance and see the Kanima tightening its tail around her neck. My breath falters at the fact that the man who I always thought was one of the best grandfathers; is putting one of his own granddaughters in danger just to get what he wants.

I let out a defeated sigh and move out of Scott's way. All I can do is watch as Scott makes Derek bite down on Gerard's arm. Gerard grins at his triumph making me look at him with utter disgust and anger. "Congrats you're a monster." I tell him in a monotone voice. He shakes his head and points a finger at me