ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡 • 𝕃𝔸 𝕍𝕝𝕠𝕘 #𝟝- 𝕍𝕀𝔻ℂ𝕆ℕ 𝕊ℙ𝔼ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃- 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪 @ 𝕍𝕚𝕕𝕔𝕠𝕟

Start from the beginning

"SHE HATES ME!" She stared at me with more confusion then closed her eyes and rubbed her temples.

"what?" It was a quiet whisper, barely audible, but I could still hear it nonetheless, that made me feel like I probably sounded crazy to her and like what I had just told her was insane and totally impossible. I nodded my head furiously while I started ranting to Brielle all about Katlyn and the way she's been acting towards us. More me, specifically, but that's not what's important.

"Every. Single. GODDAMN TIME, I, so much as throw a glance in her direction, she gives me a look that's saying 'Imma cut you bish' and I DON'T KNOW WHY! I haven't done anything offensive to her and, obviously, I'm not just gonna let her be rude to me, so I give her a taste of her own medicine and glare, maybe an eye-roll, and a scoff, but I still don't get WHY she does it to me! And it's not like, 'oh maybe she doesn't like me or my personality' or something like that, she's hated me ever since she met me!"

"When we first met, she grabbed my hand, BARELY, and moved me aside so she could talk to Jack! OH! And don't even get me STARTED on her SHAMELESS CRUSH ON JACK! I MEAN, CAN YOU BE MORE OBVIOUS? She ignores the rest of us, so she can talk to Jack and Jack can only talk to her because he's too nice to say 'HEY I HAVE OTHER FRIENDS' or blow her off! And she is such a kiss-"

"OKAY! Let's calm you down and shut you up." A palm covered my mouth to prevent the rest of my hour-long complaint about Katlyn from coming out, and, while I was a bit annoyed, I was a little grateful that Brielle shut me up. I had started getting so frustrated, I was starting to stomp around and clench the hair on my head in my fist. Only when Brielle stopped me, I realized how tight my grip was and how loud my stomps were.

I took deep breaths while rubbing the top of my, now sore, head. I thanked and apologized to Brielle at the same time and we decided to continue walking and, try, to get some booth-shopping done while we talked.

As we continued our walk, I was ready to continue my rant, this time in a more calm and orderly fashion, but I was stopped, again, by Brielle.

"Okay... I hear what you're saying. Don't you think you're just overreacting, just a bit? I mean, apart from this morning, she's been really nice and sweet towards ALL of us. INCLUDING you." My eyes practically popped outta my head while my head wanted to explode. "And, yes, I see the desperateness that is Katlyn and her crush on Jack, and normally I would be laughing and making fun of her, and probably even teasing her to her face about it, like if it were a NORMAL crush on a NORMAL person."

I threw my hands in the air, finally glad that Brielle understood what I was getting at. But, then I realized what her last-said sentence was, I let my arms swing loose by my side and gave her a confused "huh?" She just grinned and gave me a knowing look.

"He's Jacksepticeye. He's, dare I say and don't tell him I said this, famous. She's got a humongous celebrity crush on him and she's probably DREAMED of meeting him. And, well, she has! So, she's gonna soak up every single second of this she can. Come on, you had a crush on Jack too, and when we met him, you could barely talk-"

"Actual, it was YOU who could barely talk. Remember?" She rolled her eyes at me and waved my interruption off.

"Still, you couldn't believe it. You were happy and excited, and, I know you, you were relishing every single moment that day, scared that the second breakfast was over, so was your own little personal meet and greet with Jack." I shrugged my shoulders and nodded.

I guess she might be right. Katlyn's just excited to meet Jack and I've been distracting him from being the good guy he is and getting to know a fan.

"I guess you're right... god, I hate it when you're right!" She just snickered at me and flipped her hair over her shoulder, confidently, as I started slowly slouching while I walked.