Chapter 2

"Foxy wait for me". Chica ran beside foxy. "Shouldn't you be with Bonnie?". "no mangle, bonnie and freddy are doing something".
"Oh well you can hang out with me, if you want", she reached out her arm, to grab his arm. "I'm guessing that's a yes". She nodded and leaned on him. "Want do you want to do?" He asked her. "Hmm let's play a game" I said. "what kind of game?" He asks. "First we need to find spring trap". "Okay chica, I know where he at, follow me". He held her hand and together they ran. They found Spring trap in the party room. "Hey Spring trap". "Oh hello there doll *winks* what do you guys need?", "We want to play truth or Dare, want to play with us?". "Sure I do, I love that game, who's going first?", Chica pointed at foxy, "okay foxy truth or dare?". "Hmmm I choose Dare". " I dare you to tell chica you love her". Foxy turned around to face chica and told her, "Chica I love you", "aaaaw I love you too",
"Ok chica your turn truth or dare?", "Dare please". "Ok I dare you to kiss foxy", chica faced foxy and kissed him.

"Okay guys you can stop now", foxy shook his head. "Oh Lord Ugh" he said.

Foxy finally finished the kiss, and put his arm around chica. "Okay Spring trap your turn truth or dare? Foxy said. Spring trap glanced at Chica and back at foxy, "I choose truth" he said.

"Is it true that ye love Chica?".

Spring trap looked at chica and smiled, "yes" he said in a deep voice.

Chica's POV

I looked at spring trap when he said he loved me, I suddenly feel dizzy.
Foxy and spring were talking for a while, then looked at me. "Ye okey Lassie, ye look like you going to faint?".
Suddenly everything went black.

Freddy walked into the party room, to see chica laying on the floor. "Hehe, why is chica on the floor? I hope you guys weren't!".
"No Freddy I would never do that to the Lassie, unless she ask me to do so" .
Spring trap started to blush, Freddy got on his knees and scooped me up and cradled me in his arms.
"I got u Chica don't worry *eyes start to water* he said.
He walked into puppet master's room and laid chica on a long table. "Puppet master please help chica, when I walked into the party room she was laying there, not moving at all" he begged.
Puppet master looked at me and nodded his, "but I need time so" *he pointed Freddy to the door*.
Puppet master took off my mask and took off my suit, fixed the suit and put it back on me, put my mask back on. And waited for me to recover.
After an hour or two.
I woke up on a table, I rubbed my eyes. I saw puppet master staring at me. "I'm glad my child is okay" he put his hand on my head, starting to play with my hair. "Thank you puppet master" I said, I kissed his cheek and hopped off the table. And ran off to find foxy and spring trap. I ran into the party room to find that it was empty. I walked over to the stage, to find spring trap and foxy with there knees to their chests and their heads in there knees. I walked onto the stage and sat down in between them. I put my arm one on spring and one on foxy. "L-Lassie" *looks up from knees*. "Chica?", They hugged me tight. "Thank goodness your safe, me and foxy thought you were *tears fill up eyes* dead".
"Aaaaw spring trap, foxy it's going to be okay I'm here now so don't cry, but can we continue our game?". " Of course we can lassie", he got up and pulled spring trap up and then helped me up. "Come on this way guys" spring said as he ran. We ran passed Bonnie and Mangle. "Hey wait up guys can we join you too?" Mangle said as she ran after us.
"Sure Mangle, just try to keep up with us first" I jumped into foxy's arms and he ran with me cradled in his arms. "Nice job lassie" he followed spring into the bathrooms. And sat me down, Mangle sat on the floor and Bonnie sat next to her. "Okay so Bonnie and Mangle we are playing truth or dare, are you sure you want to play?". I watched as they nodded their heads. "Okay Mangle truth or dare?" I said grinning.
"Hmm... Dare" she looked at foxy and smiled, foxy turned away. "I dare you to hug Bonnie and kiss his cheek" I said evil-ly. She hugged Bonnie and kissed his cheek. Then turned back around to face the group.
I leaned on foxy, "okay Bonnie truth or dare?" Spring said.
"I choose truth, no dare um yeah dare" he said panicking.
"I dare you to make out with Mangle for 15mins!".
"O-ok" *makes out with Mangle for 15mins*. When he finished his cheeks were red as a rose.
"Hey Bonnie are you okay?". "Yes I'm fine". "Okay then we'll I'm going to go scare the night guard. Who's with me?".
Foxy, Freddy, spring and Mangle stood up.
I walked out the room and the others followed close behind.
"Okay guys here's the plan okay, Mangle I need you in the party room to distract the guard, while me and foxy we'll crawl through the vents. Freddy I need you to work with balloon boy and we'll need balloon boy in the same room with the night guard, Freddy on my signal you switch off the power".
"Ok chica, let's show this night guard that you never mess with us" Freddy said.
Mangle walked in to the party room and posed.
Freddy went into the arcade room, and told balloon boy what they were going to do, me and foxy got ready.

With the night guard

You look at the cameras and find Mangle looking like a super model. So you grab your flash light and turn it on. *Flash* you suddenly end up in a different room that had a computer and a big flash light in the middle of the table. The hall was dark, you click the flashlight.
Suddenly you hear a loud noise, you check the cameras and the cameras for the vents. To find chica and foxy in the vents. "Omg there in the vents", you feel something behind your back, you look to see and there's a Freddy mask. You grab the mask out from behind your back, and put it on. But foxy runs out of the vent and grabs it off ur face.
"Now Freddy" foxy said.
The lights shut off.
You get jump scared by chica. U wake up in a room and look at your hands they were metal and so was everything else.

Chica's POV

After we the took care of the night guard, Freddy made pizza,once it was done he put it on a silver tray. Puppet master set the tray in the middle of the table.
He grabbed two slices, he handed one to Freddy.
"Thanks puppet master"he said eating. The silver tray was soon emtpy.