Milking (AkuRoku)

Oh my god. How could have this happened? I was currently in a barn horse stable, tied up as the horse with no human stuff in reach for me to even try and escape with. Let me explain a bit more of how this all happened.

It was a normal day, with me living my normal life. Roxas Hames. I have blue eyes with blonde spiky hair that tends to go in all directions. 16 years old with one brother and no parents around. My brother was older than me but looked the same, except that he was built better and taller than me. I live in a small house on a small hill on the edge of town. Everything was going fine, nice grades, nice life, no problems to have to deal with.

I started my day off as usual, heading to school. I was in year 2, two years away from freedom. I got dressed, a long sleeve tee that was a few dark shades of purple with black skinny jeans. It was a normal outfit for me. I didn't bother with my older brother cloud, he already being at work to pay for the house and everything. So I take off for school, it being in walking range, not like I could afford to take the bus anyway. I stopped in a little shop to get a water for myself. As I went over the drinks I saw a new one, it looked to be a milk type drink. I shrugged it off as just a new product or what ever. I paid for my water and continued on my way to school. I passed houses along houses and eventually got to my school, on time. I sighed as I walked inside, heading to my puny locker to get my books I needed for my first class and heading there. It was math, so I kinda needed the books. I successfully sat through the class not getting called on at all. Little did I know that though out the class a red headed guy was watching me the whole time. I got up from my seat once it was done and walked out, rather quickly, heading to my next class.

After the next few classes was a lunch break and as I was heading to my friends I was pulled over by the redheaded dude and pulled out side and blindfolded. I attempted to react but I could not, due to being frozen in fear. I squirmed slightly but not much, being thrown into what felt like a car of some type. Apparently when I was frozen in fear my hands were tied behind my back. I tried to sit still, not wanting to make it worse than it was until I hit my head on something really hard and was knocked out.

Which leaves me here, in a horse stable, not knowing where I am, wondering why I'm tied up like a animal, and wondering why I'm here.

---=========---

So that's that for my first little thingy!! It's about 1:30 am so I'm gonna go to sleep and write more in the morning, okay? Okay.