6th

Baekhyuns pov:

"Baekhyun! Come to the kitchen! I made some food! Its rameeen!" Chanyeol yelled from the kitchen to me. As I heard the word ramen, I yelled im happiness.

"Aaaa!!!! Hell yeaaaa!!!!" I yelled, running to the kitchen with a big smile on my face.
Omg the smell was amazing~.

"Rameeen!!" I yelled and just looked at the ramen that was on the big white stone table that could legit cost 100 000 dollars.

Chanyeol laughed as he came over to me and gave me a hug. "What a relief that you like ramen" Chanyeol said as he pecked my lips before walking to the other side of the table.

As soon as I tasted the ramen Chanyeol made.. it was even better the time I had it in the orphanage.
"This is so much better than the orphanage ramen" I said, trying to sound cool for a second, but failed when Chanyeol just laughed at me from my 'cool' cuteness.

"Haha. Just dont drop any food ok the ground or on your lap." Chanyeol said, still laughing at me.

I just pouted, but happily continued eating the delicious ramen.

___________

Some hours later (warning, sudden omg changes, yknow what i mean..)
Third persons pov:

"Ah! C-Chanyeol! I can- *breathes* I cant take it!"
Baekhyun breathes out from the roughness Chanyeol was giving him.

Baekhyun was getting punished.

*door bell rings*

"Ah fuck! Why does someone has do be on the door now?!"

Chanyeol took his cock out of Baekhyun. Baekhyun fell onto the matress panting. (doggy style)

Chanyeol got out of the bed, taking his clothes from the floor and putting them on.
Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun as he walked over. He laid a kiss on Baekhyuns back "I'll be right back" Chanyeol said as he then walked away.

As Chanyeol reached the door, walking outside to the gate, he saw a girl from his school just standing there.

Chanyeol knows that she likes him, he has been on dates with the girl.

As Chanyeol reached the gate, the girl smiled "Oppa! Open the gate!" The girl yelled, standing on her toes.
"Jyusou, what are you doing here? Im busy with some stuff i have to solve" Chanyeol said, opening the gate, standing infront of her with a stone face.

"What kind of stuff? I can help if you want" Jyusou said, looking at the older and walked closer.
"Its private stuff, you dont wanna know" Chanyeol said looking away and smirking.

Obviously thinking of Baekhyun.

"Please oppa! I wanna know!" Jyusou pleaded, grabbing Chanyeols shoulder and tried to get close to his face "I mean, we could do something fun..😏" Jyusou said, smirking, but Chanyeol just looked at her and pushed her slightly away.

"Look Jyusou, it was few months ago. I dont even know why i went on a date with you. Im not straight. Thats why i dont like you! So just go home. Dont waste your time here." Chanyeol said, backing away to close the gate.

Jyusou just looked at Chanyeol with a straight as fuck face. She was pretty shooked how Chanyeol ditched her.

Tears starting rollind down her eyes as she ran away.

Chanyeol didn't care one bit, but now he wanted to go and finish of Baekhyun.

___________

Why Baekhyun got his ounishment

"Baekhyun! I will go jogging outside!" The older yelled from down stairs to Baekhyun as he took his iphone, keys and earbuds.

Baekhyun forgot to tell Chanyeol that he had plans with his friend Tao to meet up in a café.
Tao is a friend that Baekhyun met when he was in the mall 2 years ago. They have been best friends from then.

Baekhyun made himself ready to go out. He walked outside, walking his way to the café.

As he reached the 'Universe café' and walking inside, seeing Tao that waved to him.
Tao got up and ran to Baekhyun as Baekhyun ran to Tao, and they both hugged.

"Taogi!! I missed you!" Baekhyun said, ruffling his head on the crook of Taos neck.
Taos sent was always amazing.

"I've missed you 2, Baekhyunie!" Tao said, taking Baekhyuns hand and walking to an table, as they both sat down.

An waiter came to our table to get our orders. An young and handsome man.
"Hello, may i take your order?" The waiter said, winking to Tao.
Tao blushed madly, but ordered imideatly.
"I w-would like an caramel frappuccino and a-" The waiter interrupted Tao "Take this, the white and milk chocolate cake, its really good." The waiter said, pointing at the menu.
Tao nodded, smiled and blushed "Thankyou.. may i know your name?" Tao asked, Baekhyun just giggled at Taos sudden action towards the waiter.

"Im Yifan, but call me Kris." Kris laughed, but turned his way to Baekhyun to take his order.

"And you sir?" Kris asked Baekhyun.

"I would like an Java ship and the same cake as Tao" Baekhyun said.

"Okay! The orders will soon be here!" Kris said, smirking to Tao.

After 3mins, the orders came. "Enjoy!" Kris said, smiling to Tao and Baekhyun.

"So, hows life Baekhyunie?" Tao asked the younger.
"Its better now atleast. I escaped the orphanage about 3 weeks ago, and now i live with my boyfriend Chanyeol."
Tao looked in shook at Baekhyun.

"You live with Chanyeol? The richest boy in my school?" Tao said.

"Yes" Baekhyun laughed. "Wait, is there something wrong with him?" Baekhyun asked.

"No, its just many girls love him and usually falls for him the first time they see him. But i didn't know he was homosexual. But either way, his a nice guy. He doesn't act like a filthy rich kid. But he's chill." Tao said, tasting the cake "omg this is delicious" he said, just looking at the cake.
Baekhyun laughed and took a bite of his own cake.

After they've eaten, they started an reak converstation.

Chanyeols pov:

I jogged to a café thats called the 'universe café'.

What

Baekhyun is there.. with some guy from my school, Tao.
I dont have a problem with Tao, but Baekhyun went outside without my permission, but why didn't he want to go with my to the café?

I walked inside, walking to their table and took Baekhyuns hand.
Baekhyun looked up, looking at me.

"Chanyeol, what are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked me, "We are going home"

___________

Hohoooo.

And im sorry for the 'oppa' but just to make an cringey girl xd.
But yeah.
I have ideas and im GLAD that i have atleast some xd.
But thanks for reading!

Xoxo😘