₁₁ . linked

June 20th, 1985

El opened her eyes, she looked at the window and saw the sun rising. Mike was cuddling her from behind and had his hands together near El's ribs. "Mike, wake up."

Mike opened his eyes. "Good Morning El." He pulled his arms away from her to stretch them out and yawn.

El turned around and looked at him, his hair was completely messed up. "Your hair," she giggled.

"I think my bedhead looks great," he said, fixing it.

"Go wake up Max."

"But I want to stay here with you."

"Fine, but only for a little," said El. Mike smiled, he didn't know what to do so he just kissed El and wrapped his arms around her again. They cuddled for half an hour and talked before El sent Mike to go wake up Max.

"Max, wake up," he said, walking into his room.

"What?" said Max, rustling the covers over her and Lucas.

"It's morning, dumbass," Mike stood next to the bed.

"Five more minutes."

"No, El and I have been awake for like half an hour."

"Fine," said Max. She removed Lucas' arm from around her body and threw the covers off of her. Lucas didn't move a muscle. Max angrily walked out of the room and into her room.

"Wake up guys," yelled Hopper, walking down the hallway. He opened the door of Will and Dustin's room, "Guys, get out of bed."

"Do we have to?" asked Dustin.

"Yes," said Hopper, "Now get your asses out of bed." Will and Dustin groaned, pulling themselves out of the bed to go get ready.

He walked over to Mike and Lucas' room and banged on the door. "Get up!" he yelled. No response. He opened the door.

"What?" asked Lucas, still under the covers with nobody next to him.

"Get out of bed," said Hopper. He looked around the room. "Where's Mike?"

"I dunno," said Lucas.

"I swear to god if he's in El's room I'm gonna kill him," he said, turning to the door across the hall and slamming it open. He saw El laying in bed with someone else hidden under the covers. "Wheeler, get out of my daughter's bed," he said, angrily.

The figure under the bed covers moved, and Max's head stuck out. "What?"

"Oh shit, sorry, I thought you were Mike."

"You thought Mike would be in my bed?," asked El. Hopper didn't know what to say. "I follow the rules, Hop, I'm not stupid," she added.

"I was just brushing my teeth," said Mike, appearing behind Hopper in the hallway. He was already fully dressed.

"Alright, I was wrong. It's good that you kids are following the rules," said Hopper, trailing off at the end of the sentence then reminding them to get ready and going downstairs. El and Max sat in the bed and looked at Mike, as he watched Hopper disappear down the stairs. Mike turned to them and they all started laughing hysterically.