Part 3

You and Taylor went over to the swing sets, he sat on a swing, and motioned for you to sit in his lap, so you did.

"Wow, Taylor, look how beautiful the sunset is"

"Not as beautiful as you, baby"

You can't help but blush, Taylor was perfect.

*Time Skip*

"Hey guys! GUYS!" - Cameron

You and Taylor both look up, "What Cameron?" you both ask.

"Enough kissing, it's time for everyone to go home. Gabby is gonna be staying the Night at Matt's house, and Mahogany is staying at Jacob's, so Tatum, if you want, you could ask to stay at Taylor's?"

"Yeah, is that alright with you Taylor?"

"What kind of question is that? That's a weird question? That's a weird question."

"Haha, so I take that as a yes"

"Yup"

"Then let's get going you guys, we've gotta get up early" -Cameron

I wonder why everyone is in such a rush to get sleep, why do we have to get up early? What is the plan for my birthday? I'm so lost.

*Skips Car Ride*

Once you get to Taylor's house, you take off your clothes, as you're looking through Taylor's drawer, you feel a warm body press up against yours.

"Babe, your ass is hanging out"

"Yeah Taylor, it's a thong"

"I knew that"

"Righhhhhhhtttt"

"Tatum, you're so beautiful"

He steps closer and our lips crash, he picks me up, not breaking the kiss, and puts me on the bed. He hovers over me, he was about to take my bra off, when the door flings open.

"Hey Tay----- woah, backing out. Beep. Beep. Beep."

"Taylor who was that?"

"It was Matt, I forgot to tell you that all of the boys are staying here, so that way we can all get up on time in the morning, put the covers over you"

Instead you get up, go put on some of his sweats, and a tye-dye tank top. Taylor walks over to the door, and Matt is standing at his door waiting. The room Matt was staying in  was legit right in front of Taylor's.

"Sorry Taylor" he said laughing. 

You get up and go hug Taylor from behind, putting your head on his shoulder.]

"It's fine man, what did you need?"

"I ummm needed some um condoms"

"Haha sure" Taylor walks over to his night stand and opens the drawer. You quickly run into Matt's room to find Gabby only in her undergarments.

"Gabby!!!"

"Tatum!!!"

"MATT INTERUPTED me and Taylor by barging in and asking for some condoms"

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAA HHAHAHAHAHHA" she nearly screamed.

"Gabby, shhhhhhhhhhh"

"We're in here watching Netflix"

"While you're half naked, Gabby? Ok. Haha"

"Maybe more than Netflix"

"Hey Tatum" 

"Hey Matt" you said with a wink and walked out. He smirked at you. 

You were hungry so you went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. When you went downstairs; Carter, Cameron, Aaron, Hayes, Jack G., and Nash were down there.

"Hayes, stop staring at her ass"

"Shutup Nash, I will"

"Hayyyesss, stop staring at her boobs"

"HAHHAHAHAHAHAH. No."

Taylor's POV:

I walk downstairs to see Tatum sitting next to Jack G., eating pizza and on Twitter, what I also see is Hayes, Aaron and Jack J. staring at her boobs. 

"Hey guys" I say getting their attention off of her.

I mean I get that Tatum has big boobs. I love them, and so does everyone else. Hell, she can't even run in P.E. without wearing a bra AND a sports bra or they fall out. The only friends of mine that don't stare at her boobs are Cameron, Nash, Carter, Jacob and Matt. Jack G.  and Shawn look, but they don't stare. She can never wear a tanktop in front of the boys cause when she tries talking to some of them, their concentration goes from her eyes to her boobs, I go upstairs and get my merchandise tee-shirt, go back downstairs and give it to her.

Your POV: 

You noticed that Cameron looked annoyed. 

"What's wrong Cameron?"

"Come outside"

You and Cameron walk outside. 

"It better not be Michelle or Katie blackmailing you again"

"It is, and I'm so tired of it, I slept with Katie one time, because I was drunk, and Michelle decides to take pictures of us and now she's blackmailing me with them"

"I'm telling Gabby"

"WOAH. WOAH. WOAH. That is not neccessary."

"Yes, yes it is"

He sighs and the two of you walk back inside.

"Alright everyone, lights out" yelled Mrs. Caniff

Taylor was already upstairs, I walked upstairs, opened the door, to find him smoking weed, watching Spongebob. 

"Why didn't you invite me up here Mr. Caniff?"

"You were talking to Cameron"

"Oh, wellllll, hand it over"

He hands it to you, and you take a big puff, you then go to Carter's room, and see him drinking beer, you join him, and drink a beer. Once you go back to Taylor's room, he's in the shower. You go to the shower, but you fall. 

"Tatum, are you okay?"

"Yeeeeaaaahhhhh"

"Did you get drunk with Carter?"

"Maybe"

He gets out of the shower, takes your clothes off, picks you up, and sets you down in the shower. He takes the shampoo, and washes your hair and conditions it, he then washes your body, and does the same for himself. He then helps you out, puts your undergarments on, then a tanktop. He then helps you into bed.

"Night Taylor" 

"Night baby, I love you, you crazy girl. I love you"

"Haha, night"

Hope you liked it. I loved writing it. I read it to my friend, and she loves it, I have to eat now, soooo, I'm gonna add part 2 later. Don't forget to request an Imagine, I'm putting them in my imagine book. I love you guys. STAY FIERCE!!!

"Martha Stewart's my mother" - Cameron