Part 2

Taylor's   POV:

While Cameron and Tatum were dancing, I went outside to go check on the beach house we had reserved for the summer in San Diego, yeah I know it was far away from L.A., which is where we were, but Tatum had always talked about wanting to go to San Diego, so that's where we were going.

"Hello, San Diego's finest beach houses speaking, this is Michelle Bryant, how may I help you?"

"Yes, I'm Taylor, I reserved the suite closest to the beach, with 8 master rooms, and 2 guest rooms, I'm paying for it now"

"How long will you be staying?

"The whole summer"

"Would you like it with or without wifi?"

"With"

"Smoking or Non-Smoking house"

"Ehhhh, smoking"

"Cable or no cable?"

"Cable. Just add on all of the things I can get and total it please" you said kind of annoyed, cause Tatum was probably looking for you.

"Alright your total will be $879,987, date of birth?"

"February 3rd, 1996"

"Social Security Number?"

"333-769-7840"

"Credit card number?"

You gave her your credit card number, and hung up. You saw Ashley walking towards your direction.

"Hey Tay-Tay"

"Don't call me that"

"Whatever, the song "All Of Me" is playing, wanna go dance?"

"No, Ashley" she started talking to you about her life.

Your POV:

The song "All Of Me" started playing. That was yours and Taylor's song. You were looking everywhere for him. You asked all your friends. Nothing. You went outside to see a blonde girl kissing Taylor, but you noticed he was pushing her off.

"Ashley, get off of me, we broke up for a reason, move on"

"I love you Taylor"

"Ashley, stop"

You noticed he saw you.

"Tatu---"

"Save it, I saw it all, let's just go dance"

He takes your hand and leads you to the dance floor. He pulls you closley and wraps his arms around your lower waist. 

"Tatum ,I love you so much. You know that right?"

"Yes, Taylor, and I love you too"

"I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else right now, Tatum"

"Don't lie, you know you would love to be at a strip club right now"

"I have all I need right here" he says with a smirk on his face. All you can do is laugh. He looks you in the eyes, and kisses your forehead, then your nose, then your lips. He doesn't stop. You pull back once you fill a tap on your shoulder. You look to see who it was.

The principal.

"Now, you guys know the rules, NO PDA, so I'm going to have to ask you two to leave"

You both just laughed and ran out, all the others followed you guys, even Mahogany.