Just put your faith just hugged him you know kind of sexy

Just put your faith just hugged him you know kind of sexy IOC up crush it I'll Andy six cineol on ahead you first I'm thought you were right behind it but that could you pilot error like sandy wanted to get down lower so that you down your head is down closer to the floor that's it right at said okay to go I get hauled point six compounds arriving on drinking alcohol number a baby is pack when you go up in the Ventura I was always dreaming about very powerful people dictator's sons and things like that I wish has always impressed paper people who could then be remembered for hundreds of years old you know in like cheeses in opening for thousands of years a number I just about home last night its own while you're making a big mistake on Africa this is why do you say that mister firming up I said no he is waiting for you and the shadows yup blue for it now 24 years old a former sheet metal worker just America and twice mister universe his turn professional issue and as a contender for the most olympiatitle Ste blue lives with his parents in Brooklyn New York at 6-foot-5 and 275 pounds lose the largest bodybuilder ever and he thinks he can take the title from on this year services father Mattie who retired from the New York City Police Department to oversee lose training the first time on all came to America I took Louis backstage and mine on whim bias I'll never forget I look at Lewes face and he just looked at on a little off by I thought God just passed this and I love really I said what do you think the and even me said see that he's day and I would say that from that moment on many facial one wanted to be mister lapierre it was in these II in this hot and is mine and it became part of this entire body okay over Miami complete a former okay I'll our wash rack cue track by for I shish K not all the okay come on I the man make a hot alright come out all Muscle Xlerator away %ah alright I was the bee you doing he was only an infant in the crib and he developed this infection we didn't know it at the time and Taylor we was about three years old we found that. 

http://ripmusclefacts.com/