Aries

So this is going to be a few chapters explaining qualities that each zodiac has so let's start with
Aries

An Aries reputation for being selfish comes from always putting others happiness before their own only to be disappointed time after time

Aries likes to sing (sometimes off key) because they feel what is in a song.

As an Aries when you decide you are going to do something there's nothing and no one who can stop you.

Anything slow irritates an Aries like crazy slow computers, slow phones, slow people. An Aries has little to no patience.

An Aries will be first to make amends when they messed up despite their temper.

Being friends with an Aries is like having a warrior on your side. Nobody will ever go up against you when they are around.

They are heart breakers not heart broken.

More than any other sign Aries are usually prone to wanting to punch people from irritation.

You shouldn't say I don't want you to an Aries.

When you insult them they are most likely to roll their eyes and walk away but is secretly pissed.

They seem to replace their brain with their hearts.

Their personality is often misunderstood .

If an Aries has cried you won't even know that they have.

As a flower they are a daisy.

An Aries can't accept losing a fight.

Aries feel frustrated in their darkest times.

How to tell if an Aries is broken is when they give up.

Aries are one of the most sensitive zodiac.

Aries is part of the what is mine is mine squad.

Aries loves attention.

They have a bad temper.

You should not lose the trust of them if you do things won't end well.

In my opinion Aries are amazing my best friend is one and she ticks all the boxes of a stero typical Aries but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Aries are special and unique in their own way like the other zodiacs they have their key features and Aries are one to put up a fight and not back down but they can also be sweet.

Aries are not their anger.