Chapter Seven:

I headed back to my room after eating lunch with Auntie.

I started thinking about Y/n.

Why would she'd be transferred in the deaf school if she had been in our school since grade school. Is it because of me? I yelled at her? Wait, so it's my fault? No it isn't, her mother wouldn't be like that if she told them what happened. Maybe she didn't told them... she-

"Kim!" Auntie shouted from downstairs.

I trail down the bed to the door, opening the door quietly.

"Yes Auntie?" I asked on a lowered voice dragging myself downstairs bare feet.

As soon as I got down from the stairs.

I saw him... I can't believe he came back. My father. He have other family, he's rich now, and his greedy. Why is he here? How dare he come here? My eyebrows furrowed in nuisance. I was about to step a foot on the stairs.

When I felt a hand on my shoulders. I want to shrugged it off, but some part of me wanted to hug him.

I chose to stay in that position not bothering to turn and face him. I don't want to see him... not today... i-i hate him.

"Han Kim, y-you've grown up. I-i missed you so much." He stuttered for words behind me. I still couldn't believe it. It's none sense. Why would he show up? Is he g ko ung to take me away from my Auntie? My Auntie who took care of me through all those years where he can't be found, my Auntie who disciplined me, took care of me when I'm sick, feed me, provide anything for me. She's special to me. But why all of a sudden he came back here? To tell me he misses me? Pffts! Give me a break! This doesn't make any sense! Really!

"Noona, I'm here to take Han Kim." He finally said it. My eyes widen, my mouth agape. I quickly turned to him with blazing eyes.

I looked at Auntie who had her eyes leaking with tears and shaking her head. no!no what are you do ko ung Auntie! I wan to stay here with her!

"What the FUCK!? Take me? Ha! Well I'm not going with you! I'm staying here with my Auntie! She's like a mother to me. I won-"

"J-just listen to your father." I stopped. I want to stop breathing and just die. What is she talking about!? Is she going to give me that easily!? Oh come on!

"N-no! I want to stay here! This is my HOME! This is where I grew up, where I found my happiness, where I come home from school, where I was loved. This is my home!" I yelled, not wanting to go with him. I still couldn't believe it. He came here to take me away!? Bullshit! Not fair!

I storm away, running to my room.

Tears threatened to fall, as soon as I reached my room, I fell on my knees. I don't want to leave. I crouched down on the corner of my room, crying.

I never cried ever since my father left me with Auntie.

I heard yelling down stairs, a minute or too it stopped.

Then I heard footsteps and finally a knock.

"Kim, we need to talk." I covered my ears. Shaking my head 'no'.

"Han Kim. I'll be in the car, I expect you young man to come home with me. You'll be in a great hands. Don't act like a child." He said from behind the door.

My Auntie knocked again.

I crawled to unlock the door.

I opened it slowly. She peeked through the gap. "You need to open this widely. So we can talk properly." Auntie said she chuckled.

I opened the door widely for her to fit.
"You know you'll be in a better hands. You can be rich." Auntie said trying to convinced me. Bit she know, I don't need money.

"Auntie I do-" she burst out of tears. Which made me stop from talking.

"Just go with your father. I don't want you here with me. You make me sick. Go! Go with your father now!" I was taken aback. Tears flow down my eyes.

Oh come on! You're just making me feel bad! You love me.

"Why?" I asked her. "Why!? Why would you let him take me away from my home!? I don't want to live with him and his family! You know what that feels like Auntie. Please don't let him take me." I pleaded, kneeled.

She shook her head. "No. No. Leave my house right now! I don't want you here! Leave!" She yelled pushing to the door.

"Eomma. Why are you yelling at hyung Kim? Did you fight?" My Auntie's son asked.

I knelt beside him. "No! Leave now! Don't touch him!" Auntie yelled pushing me as tears leaked through her eyes uncontrollably.

Lil' Han Lee cried.

I stood up and dragged myself down, with grief and sadness.

I take my phone with me, in case I'll be texting my Auntie.

As soon ad I came out of the house. My father greeted me with his biggest fake smile. Tsk. I've been there.

I rolled my eyes, as I rode his 'expensive' car.

"You'll love it when you finally come home with me. Your step mother and your brothers will be there too." He said. I plugged in my earphones and listen to musics.

Why when everything's going better? Why now? I love staying in a simple and happy house. What did my father told Auntie?

I closed my eyes, drifting to a deep slumber.

"Is that Hyung Han Kim!?" A small voice called out.

(Insert pic)I opened my eyes slowly

(Insert pic)
I opened my eyes slowly.

I look through the window. I see a little kid hopping up and down. At the far side from my right a teenage girl who have beetroot face while looking at me.

Jeez, why did I even come here.

"We're here Kim, I'll lead you to your room." He said, carrying the little boy on his arms.

"H-hi, I'm Min Jin." A teenage girl approached me. With other two girls. I bet she's my step sister and those two girl are her friends.

"Han Kim." I replied, following my father.

This place is too crowded.

As we finally reached my room. It was huge, with caramel color and white cream wall.

Damn.

---
Heya sorry for not updating!

But here it is!

Comment what you think about this chapter ^^