I sat on the floor and put my chin on the bed near her hand.

I noticed a small bump on her ankle. No. More like a sprain. When the hell did this penguin got this sprain? Aish! She's clumsier than Sana -_-

After an hour or so, Jayson walked into the room looking gloomy like he lost a bet or something.

"What's with that face of yours? Did you lost a big amount of bet or something?"

"Saeko just arrived. Sheesh." -Jayson

Oh. That figures. Hahaha!

"Oh. No wonder you're so gloomy. Pfft.. tell her to come in here."

"Way ahead of ya, lover boy." I saw the blue haired baka as she shoved Jayson.

"Watch it, blueberry hair. -_-" -Jayson

"Oops. Didn't noticed you there, nerd." -Saeko

Pfft. Saeko and Tzuyu will seriously get along just fine. Both savages. Hahaha

"Hey there, dork."

"Hey there, lover boy. Well, what do you need me for?" -Saeko

"Well don't mind the medical stuff I mentioned over the phone earlier. I need more hands to help with this mission."

"So you really are failing this mission? Hahaha!" -Saeko

"You wish. -_-"

"Hahaha, alright. Don't be so serious, Reiki. I'll help in whatever way I can." -Saeko

"Thanks. Well, you can stay in Jay's room. It'll give you two some time to catch up."

"Hey why with me?! She can sleep with the girls!" Jayson protested

"Shut it. 10 people in 1 room is enough. Don't make it 11 people already."

"Ugh. Fine." Jayson sighed in defeat and picked up Saeko's luggages and took it to his room or should I say THEIR room.

"So... what's the happenings?" Saeko sat at the chair near the bed and me and looked at me so I explained everything to her from day 1 of my job while putting bandages on Mina's swollen ankle.

"Hmm.. so what's the plan?"

"We'll set up a fake event. To lure that rat right into it and catch him when he least expect it." I sat near Mina and put up two blankets over her and changed the towel on her forehead.

I looked at Saeko who was already smirking at me.

"What?"

"You're changing, Rei." She said.

"I am? How come?"

"I can see you really care for those girls. Especially her. I mean, you stopped caring about girls when you and Shin broke up but then it changed when you met her." She kept her gaze on me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I looked away.

"You don't know or you don't wanna know?"

Her statement struck me, making me look down.

"You're scared. You're scared of falling inlove again cause you think the same damage will happen to you if you take another risk of falling."

"Can you blame me for feeling that way? I've never been broken that much before. If I take another risk, the result is gonna be the same. It'll always end with a broken heart." I looked at Saeko while saying those words.

"So you do like he--- no... more like... so you do LOVE her, then."

"Who said I do? I just stated a fact about love. I didn't mention any names. And besides, she likes someone else. She likes Park Jimin of BTS." I turned my gaze on Mina. Yeah. She likes Jimin. Not me. So why would I even take a risk? Especially with this penguin? I'm not a martyr. -_-

"Whatever, Reiki. If there's one thing that hasn't changed about you, it's your denial side. Well... I'm sorry but I'm gonna get some sleep. The trip was tiring you know." Saeko stood up and walked out the room.

I looked at Mina again and released a deep sigh. Geez this pabo worried me so much.

I put my chin on my left palm while looking at her, slowly falling asleep in that position.

To be continued...

I noticed that some are actually shipping Jihyo and Reiki 😂😂 So to satisfy you guys, next chappy will be a JiRei/ReiHyo moment! Saranghae, yeorobuuuuun ❤️😘