Without any second thoughts, I immediately carried Mina inside and headed straight to the room and laid her on the bed.

NY: I'll go prepare a towel and basin.
JY: I'll go get her medicine.
JH: I'll go make some soup for her. Maknaes, come and help me.
Maknaes: *nods*
MM/SN: We'll change her clothes.

A few minutes after, Nayeon came back with a clean cloth and a basin filled with lukewarm water, Jeongyeon with some medicines and water, Jihyo and the maknaes at the kitchen and the other two Japanese girls are beside Mina with a pair of clothes for her to change. And Jayson? Well he can't stay still that his ex is coming over. Pfft.

Nayeon put the basin on the bed side table and handed me the cloth so I did what I have to do and started wiping her face down to her... *gulp* neck.

MM: Reiki-san, here. *hands me Mina's clothes*

Ehh?

"Wait, I thought you two will be the ones to change her?" I looked at Momo and Sana who were grinning ear to ear.

SN: nah. We trust you so it's fine that you'll be the one to change her.

What in the world? 🤦🏻‍♂️

"But---"

JY: just go change her already.

The four pabos with me in the room are snickering.

"Geez. Fine." I hesistantly took the clothes from Sana and turned again to Mina.

I started to unbutton her blouse slowly till I can see her upper body with just her black bra on.

Damn this penguin have such perfect body. Those curves. And her holy abs.

'FOCUS TACHIBANA!' I mentally slapped myself to focus.

I gulped and the girls noticed it and they started laughing.

I immediately made her wear the shirt Sana handed me.

"What in the hell? This is my shirt."

SN: I know. Hehe.

"Snitch. -_-" I told Sana and fixed the shirt well. Damn she looks sexy on my shirt.

What in the hell am I saying?! *slaps myself* Ugh -_-

"Okay you change her lower part. I am so not doing that." I stood up and shoved Sana and Momo and immediately turned around.

MM: pfft. We know you wanna see it Reiki. Hahaha!

"Shut up you pervert and hurry up." I kept my back facing them till they finish putting her on comfy PJs.

NY: alright lover boy you can turn around now.
JY: don't worry, Mina is already dressed up. Hahaha

I slowly turned around and released another sigh when I saw Mina wearing my boxers.

"Seriously? My oversized shirt and black boxers? That's what you salvaged from the closet? You could've put her on her own comfy clothes."

SN: change her again yourself then. *smirks*

"On second thought, she can wear that."

And again they just laughed. I walked back to her side and put a wet towel on her forehead.

MM: we'll go check if the soup is ready.

I just nodded in reply and waited for the 4 elders to walk out.