A Flash of Silver (18+)

Please Note: This chapter contains sexual content. Please skip this chapter if that makes you uncomfortable. You have been warned.

You couldn't help but feel afraid as he stood there, barring the door in front of you, grinning at you with sly eyes. As you dared to look around, it became apparent that this boy wanted you far more than he had previously let on. Handfuls of candles lit up the room where previously there had been only darkness. His faint silhouette slowly melted into soft colour as he glared at you, a determined, hungry glint in his eyes.

The silence proceeded for several seconds before the scent of cinnamon caught your nose. Turning around to identify its source, you were immediately interrupted as the speedster brought your attention promptly back to him.

"So you got my note?" He almost whispered; perhaps for effect, or to avoid waking the other students.

"Come and get me," you quoted, "could you be any more mysterious, Mr. Maximoff?"

He chuckled, looking at the floor briefly before returning his observation to you.

After several seconds which drew out into what felt like hours of his lustful gaze, he disappeared from view as you recognised that same gust of wind and flash of silver you had previously experienced of his powers.

Without any warning, you turned to your left to see the young mutant leaning on the foot post of the bed. "I could be." He smirked, "but what would be the fun in that?"

Glancing down at the bed shyly, you suddenly felt very exposed. Your jacket lay on the post beside him, and your chest was no longer bound by the confinement of your brassiere, but your shirt still fell loosely on your body. You crossed your hands over your chest as he raised his arm, swinging your bra around his fingers. "Looking for something?"

You were impressed, only now realising the sheer danger his powers imposed.

And this, he confirmed, as he dashed once more, his jacket disappearing into his closet as you found him sitting next to you on the bed.

You smiled at him and scoffed sarcastically. "Do you usually pick up girls this way? A little creepy, don't you think?"

He huffed, leaning on his arm. "Do you usually watch people while they're sleeping?"

"Fair enough."

His smooth-talking wit was winning you over.
You were made for each other.

Peter edged slightly closer to you on the bed until your nose was almost touching his. Staring hard into his deep, mocha coloured eyes, you waited for him to make his advances, curious to see what he would do.

He glanced down at your lips and then back up to your eyes, as if searching for approval. Smirking back, you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

His arm buckled as he fell forwards, pinning you down on the bed. Swinging his legs over, he lay down, pressing the full weight of his body against you. You purred as he rested there, taking in his scent. The more you inhaled it, the more intoxicated you became, the more you desired his attention and the further you were willing to go to get it.

His nose touching yours, you closed your eyes, drawing in a deep breath.

His hand stroked gently against your face as he slowly lifted your head towards him, before finally meeting in the middle. His kiss was slow and rhythmic. Before long you were his, overwhelmed by the taste, the sight and the aroma that he had teased you with.

A shiver stroked your spine as he traced his tongue across your lips and teeth, causing you to flinch.

Peter immediately withdrew, looking at you with concern. "Too fast?"