3.00 am

So this is the first official chapter that I'm actually writing at 3 am.

Basically I cant sleep soo I'm just chillin in my bed watching Family Guy and eating chips. Yeah, that's the type of shit I do in the middle the night.

Also I really have to pee but im scared to go downstairs because im super paranoid and my house is literally haunted.

So I'm just gonna stay right here and talk to youu🙂

Today was alright I guess, nothing interesting. I woke up, went to prison (aka school), came home, took a nap, woke back up, ate dinner and now I'm here.

So yeah, that's probably why I can't sleep cause I took a nap a few hours ago, so I have a lot of energy.

Tomorrow there's supposed to be a snow storm in either Long Island and Its supposed to come in my area. My school is having a 2 hour delay which is kinda lit. (If you dont know what that is, its literallt what it sounds like. You miss 2 hours of school but still get dismissed at the regular time.) BUT THE SCHOOLS IN THE CITY ARE CLOSED. WHAT 👏🏽 THE 👏🏽 FUCK. I live in the suburbs, but I used to live in the city so I have like friends on snapchat that used to go to school with me before I moved so THATS how I found out.

Yeah I'm pissed. But then again, when am I not pissed about something?

Anyway that's all for tonight, I'm gonna go write some stuff in my other books before I get tired.