'nother short chap but its number 2

Shortly after watching the video diary entry I looked to my clock, 1:25 am. I sighed while turning off my rather old, boxy television. Staying up late wasn't bad, it might be bad for me but it wasn't that tiring or anything.

I hop up onto my bed, grabbing the cold blanket up to cover most of my body. The crisp sensation felt refreshing on my rather warm skin. I soon fell into deep sleep, letting my conscious wonder into dreams.

"Devin, you're like an annoying dog; always wanting attention and bothering me whenever you're close to me." The shorter male scoffed and looked away from me, hiding a light blush.

I grinned, leaning a bit closer to him, "But you gotta looooove me, right?" I asked teasingly before letting out a soft laugh.

The boy chuckled along with me, smirking. " You're lucky I do. " He yanked my black and white checkered t-shirt so I was at his level and pressed his lips to my cheek, "I love you, Devin."

" I love you too, Jakey! "

I awoke in a cold sweat, "Holy shit." I exclaimed , putting my hand to my damp, blonde locks. "Jacob.." I mumbled quickly.

I jumped out of my old bed and turned on my t.v. , the tan boy was there on the screen again.

"Hey again, um, sorry if I look like a mess. Shit happened." I examined his face, red puffy eyes that made it look like he'd been crying, somehow messier hair framing his face, and a weak smile. "A lot of shit happened, aunty Lily is visiting, Mom is really busy like usual, and uh, Devin kissed me." His face dusted a rosey pink, cute.

I smiled a bit, he looked pretty shy but, it looked adorable. His flushed face suddenly jerked up from its peaceful position, "Oh, and-" the screen got all glitchy, God damnit.

"What the fuck?" I practically yelled, hitting my old television slightly to get the video working again. As I hit it a second time I saw Jacob clear as day, crying.
Tears poured from his face like water from Niagara falls.

My eyes grew wide, "What the FUCK!" I shouted, with a mix of anger and worry. I saw the boy's hand weakly reach up to his face, wiping his hot tears.

"Listen again." His sweet voice rang in my ears as the screen went black, his depressing expression disappearing from my vision.

"Jacob, please be okay tomorrow." I mumbled, staring at the blank screen in front of me.