Chapter 4: Animals and Rollercoasters

Mark woke up, stretched, and sat up in his bed. The camera crew were going to be over in a few minutes, and so Mark went to the pants that he had worn yesterday. He took out the piece of paper that he'd taken from Crystal, and put a check mark on the eat Korean food and Han River entries. He read the rest of her list, and smiled. At least four of these things they could do with the guys, if they wanted to come along.

"Mark, breakfast," Jin-Young said, knocking on the door.

"OK," Mark answered, getting out of bed.

As he pulled a shirt on, he took the list of things that Crystal wanted to do to the kitchen with him. He sat at the table, where there was a space for him with some of the other members. He put the list down on the table, so he could eat and read it at the same time. Jackson and Young-Jae walked up next to him, and read the list over his shoulder.

"What's this?" Young-Jae asked, pointing to the paper.

"Is this what you want to do with your fiancée?" Jackson asked, putting an arm around his shoulder.

"Yes. It's also what she wants to do here in Seoul," he answered, looking at them both. "I was thinking you guys could come with us and we could go to the Zoo, or the amusement park, Lotte World."

Jin-Young looked at Mark from across the table. "Don't you want to be alone with her?"

"We were alone yesterday," he answered, blushing.

Jackson turned to Young-Jae, and then made a loud whoo noise as he pat Mark on the back several times, while Young-Jae blew kisses at him. J.B. put a hand on Jackson's shoulder, asking them both to stop. Mark ate, looking at the list. She put down shopping, and she'd said something about shopping on the plane. He turned to BamBam, and cleared his throat.

"You and Samantha should come shopping with us, maybe on Friday," Mark suggested.

BamBam looked at him, and nodded. "I like the idea."

Mark smiled at him, and nodded. "I don't know what to do with her today, though. I want to take her to Lotte World, but it seems like a waste to go with just us, when it's a place for a lot of people." He shrugged, looking around the room. "What if we all go together."

"You should be getting to know her better though," J.B. said, looking at him. "That's what the dating is supposed to be for."

"Yes," Mark answered, nodding, "but I think she would enjoy getting to know you all too." He shrugged his shoulders. "When I get a girlfriend for real, then I want you all to be a part of her life too. This is good practice, for all of us."

"Do you think that she's going to be all right with that?" Jin-Young asked, looking at Mark. "What if she expects to be with only you for the next week?"

Mark looked around at the group of guys. "You guys are very important to me. I want you all to get along, because you guys are my family." Jackson, BamBam, and Yu-Gyeom hugged him. "Besides, if something happens to her, and I can't help her, I would like for her to count on you guys too, like I do."

J.B. nodded. "I like it," he said, smiling. "Count me in, we should go to the zoo," he stated, pointing at the list.

"You think so," Mark said, looking at him.

"Yes, and we should all go," J.B. said, looking at everyone. "We should all go and help Mark. What do you think?"

Jackson was the first to accept. Yu-Gyeom and BamBam nodded, and said they'd help. Young-Jae said he'd be excited to go to the zoo with an American, because she could help with his English. Jin-Young put an arm around Mark and J.B. and nodded as he accepted.