I try to keep the short - tempered part of me away, the one who says shit that he doesn't mean, but I can't help it. The way he's talking about her makes me sick and possessive and even though I'm originally the latter, it increases with every word he says.

"Actually, I think she got down on her knees and deep throated me." I almost have time to feel guilt - towards Nina of course for lying - before Eric is lunging at me.

Adrenaline courses through my veins and I push him back, him tripping over his own two feet. The Eric I remember is who I see in front of me, a sickening smile and dark eyes. He shakes his head in amusement.

"Do you think you're so special?" He asks, both of us walking in a circle, glaring at each other. "Like you're the only one who she's ever gave head."

He's lying. Right? Before me she had never done anything. At least I thought, did she ever tell me that for sure?

"Who do you think she learned it from?" He snickers. I'm shaking, both with anger and doubt. She would've told me, I knew she was a virgin, but I guess that doesn't entitle other stuff. Fuck, I need to get a grip. "Bothers you, doesn't it?"

I don't say anything, because I'm scared of what will come out. It physically hurts to think about them together despite all of the girls I've been with. The idea that he's possibly seen her vulnerable, or has heard those sweet sounds she makes, it sends a white hot feeling through me.

"She's fucking hot as hell when she comes isn't she-"

I throw myself at him, slamming him into the wall, my anger radiating off of me in waves. He's seething as well and I know now that we're not leaving this without a fight.

"Don't fucking talk about her like that," I growl, the images of them threatening to replay in my head over and over again.

"Why?" He smirks. Say one more goddamn thing... "Because you were convinced that you're the only one and it's not true? That's not my fault that she didn't tell you, West. But I'll tell you what, she likes it rough."

I throw every ounce of energy into this punch. I make it count. I make sure that it'll be seen for weeks and it comes through. His lip starts bleeding almost right away, and then he's growling and lunging for me. We fall back into the wooden coffee table of the living room, the old piece of shit breaking under our weight.

He lands a pretty good punch on me, but before he can get in another one, I'm grabbing his hair and slamming his face into the ground. He groans and I get up. The glint in his eyes is dark, but he likes what is happening. Just like me, we live for this kind of stuff even though he's tried to hide it.

"You're dead," He rasps and manages to grab ahold of me and land an uppercut. Not expecting it, I double over and his knee flies up into my face.

I feel the crack before I hear it. The first thing that comes to mind is the one I go with. I grab Eric's legs and he falls on to his back. I climb on top of him and let my anger do the talking.

I'm no longer in control of my actions, red clouds my vision to the point that I don't even know what I'm doing. Despite being so damm infuriated, Eric makes an effort to do damage to me and for the most part it works.

It's when he pushes me off of him and into the China cabinet do we both jump back to our senses. The glass breaks and the force is so much to the point that even some of the dishes shatter as well.

Oh shit.

"What's going on down here?" Misses Beets comes down the stairs with her husband in tow. Eric and I look like little kids who've just gotten caught with their hand in the cookie jar. She gasps, covering her mouth as she takes in the sight before her.

Guilt filters into my veins and I open my mouth to say sorry, but it dies in my throat as she walks closer to the broken glass. She picks up the handle to one of the tea cups that has been broken.

"My great grandmother gave me this," she sniffles. "They were used at her wedding."

Her husband tries to console her, but she's a mess at this point. It's all Eric's fault.

You through the first punch.

"Mom-"

"Both of you just go upstairs," mister Beets instructs with a loud authoritative voice. Completely different than his usual.

Eric and I go to our designated rooms without a word spoken between us.

Nina's POV.

"If he even so much as comes close to you I'll beat his fucking ass."

I'm half listening, my mind is too occupied with a thousand different scenarios that could go on today. It's Friday, the last day of the week and the best time to go back to school after missing two days. I'll no doubt see Eric and Jace, and I hate to admit that the thought of seeing Jace is far worse.

I've had time to deal with Eric already and now that this secret of Jace's reason to "be there for me" have come out, it makes me want to vomit and I'm not even around him.

Just knowing that I gave in so easily, that I betrayed my values and morals so easily, when he had no care for them makes me feel humiliated and sick. He's turned memories that I loved sour and I can never forgive him for that.

I suppose it's mostly my fault for doing what I did, but my mindset was on the chance that he did care for me. He said he did and I believed him, it's the lie that tears me up.

"I can't believe the little bitch has been cheating on my best friend for who knows how long!" Braylee rants, completely insensitive to my feelings. "He's lucky I didn't cut off his dick and shove it down his throat so he never could use it again-"

"Bray," I sigh, not baring to hear anymore. "Please, spare me the details."

She nods and we both get out of my car to walk into the school. "You got it girl."

We walk to my first hour with no problems, but it doesn't last long. Jace is here early with a black eye, busted lip and crooked nose.

___________________
Heyyy!!! Another update for ya! I'm hoping to get one more in before I go back to school Monday so then I'll feel accomplished. Glad you guys are loving them so much and I def love doing it (:

What do you think? Do you like Jace's POV? How did Eric know he went to see Nina? Why did Jace lie? Will Nina find out? Why is Eric lying? Does Jace actually believe him?

Don't be a silent reader!!

Enjoy. Love you all <3

Like and comment :)

Snapchat: kearaboo01
Twitter: KearaSanders